Have 2 questions RB & WR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

Have 2 questions RB & WR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Have 2 questions RB & WR

Postby ezday » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:04 am

RBs - Pick 1 out of the 4 to bench Roy Helu, Ryan Mathews, Chris Johnson, or Demarco Murray?
WRs - Pick 1 out of the 4 to bench Aaron Hernandez, Larry Fitzgerald, Brandon Marshal or Jordy Nelson?

Thanks in Advance
ezday
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Have 2 questions RB & WR

Postby FossTheBoss » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:44 pm

RB: I would actually bench CJ2k or Roy Helu. I know they've both been going off but look at their matchups: CJ2k vs Saints and Roy Helu vs Patriots. Both of the opposing teams are dominant, pass heavy, and usually have the lead. That means there will be less rushing attempts for both RB's and the teams they're on are more likely to turn to the pass game. I would probably play Helu over CJ though because Helu racks up yards from catches as well as runs. Also, the Titans may choose to go to a TE on a play action or do a fade to a WR on the goal line because CJ2k doesn't have the size and Roman Harper can stuff the middle.

WR: I would bench Hernandez. Gronk seems to have taken the main TE position and all of your other wideouts are either #1's other then Jordy Nelson but he could go off at any time with A Rodg at QB. Also, the Cardinals play the 49ers who are probably going to stuff Bennie Wells like a Thanksgiving turkey meaning they'll have to throw the ball to score. The Dolphins will probably run more than usual to protect Matt Moore from the Eagle's good pass rush and the fact that they suck against the run lol. So if you really wan't to start Hernandez Brandon Marshall would be my second choice to bench.
FossTheBoss
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Beginner's Forum