Frustrated.... NICKS or CRUZ for WR3??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Frustrated.... NICKS or CRUZ for WR3???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Frustrated.... NICKS or CRUZ for WR3???

Postby JackSnow84 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:34 pm

TD Heavy league. Already have Megatron and J.Graham as my #1 & #2 WRs' but who would you choose between Nicks or Cruz?? I can't see benching Graham or Megatron to play both NYG WRs' - Do You??? Please give your expert opinion.. Win this week and I am in the playoffs (17 week season). THANKS in advance... :-S
JackSnow84
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Frustrated.... NICKS or CRUZ for WR3???

Postby Henryhiggins » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:21 am

JackSnow84 wrote:TD Heavy league. Already have Megatron and J.Graham as my #1 & #2 WRs' but who would you choose between Nicks or Cruz?? I can't see benching Graham or Megatron to play both NYG WRs' - Do You??? Please give your expert opinion.. Win this week and I am in the playoffs (17 week season). THANKS in advance... :-S

You are definitely right that its a hard decision. Jimmy Graham and Megatron are no brainers. Megatron against the Vikinings???? lol. Nicks has 6 TDs on the year and Cruz has 7 so its really close that way. I am not sure how "heavy" TDs are but for a TD its about 50/50 for either one to get a touchdown. I think Cruz will no question get more targets, catches, and yards but TD wise I think it will be Nicks this week with the TDs. Cruz will not be in the slot with Manningham out and last week Cruz didn't get a touchdown in that slot while Nicks pulled it off. I think they will both get a TD but in the redzone, Eli targets Nicks on that immediate toss play. A really close call, but for TDs, I'd go Nicks.
Henryhiggins
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: Frustrated.... NICKS or CRUZ for WR3???

Postby Mr.Joshua » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:52 am

great answer, I agree ;-D
Wilson
Forte,Morris,Ivory,B.Brown,M.Christine,B.Bolden
Cobb,VJax,DeSean,M.Floyd,L.Moore
V.Davis
Posluszny
M.Bryant
Colts
Mr.Joshua
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 210)

Return to Who to Start/Bench