RBs & WRs need help - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

RBs & WRs need help

Moderator: Football Moderators

RBs & WRs need help

Postby ezday » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:56 am

This is a PPR league.

RBs:
Choose 1 to bench Roy Helu, Ryan Mathews, Chris Johnson or Demarco Murray?

WRs:
Choose 1 to bench Brandon Marshal, Aaron Hernandez, Larry Fitzgerald or Jordy Nelson?

Really can't make up my mind. WHIR

Thanks in advance
ezday
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: RBs & WRs need help

Postby Henryhiggins » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:51 am

ezday wrote:This is a PPR league.

RBs:
Choose 1 to bench Roy Helu, Ryan Mathews, Chris Johnson or Demarco Murray?

WRs:
Choose 1 to bench Brandon Marshal, Aaron Hernandez, Larry Fitzgerald or Jordy Nelson?

Really can't make up my mind. WHIR

Thanks in advance

RB wise its between Murray and Helu. Johnson has returned in a big way, and Mathews should dominate the Bills. Murray in my opinion is a better RB but I think both of these games are going to be a shoot out. New England cant defend against anything but recently neither can the Giants. Big coin toss but I'd go Murray with a very slight edge. I hope Dallas learned from their mistake of not running him last week and will give him the ball a lot more. Really tough one here.

WRs wise it is betweek Marhsall and Hernandez. Arizona will not be able to run at all against San Fran so Fitz becomes a good option and, although it kills me to say this as a Raiders fan, the deep threat is what kills the Raiders and Nelson is due to for a couple touchdowns. Marshall should be asomugha'd up but Gronkowski is the definite go to tight end for Brady. I would bench Hernandez because he just gets everything stolen by Gronkowski and Welker. Even though Marshall will be going aginast one of the best corners in the league, Marshall is still Moore's favorite target and the Eagles have just been having so many problems.
Henryhiggins
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench