RB and WR help for the playoffs(Sproles,Sjax,floyd,burelson) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

RB and WR help for the playoffs(Sproles,Sjax,floyd,burelson)

Moderator: Football Moderators

RB and WR help for the playoffs(Sproles,Sjax,floyd,burelson)

Postby megatron324 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:24 am

My current starting line up is:

qb- m stafford
rb- jones drew
rb- m bush
rb/wr- sproles
wr- jennings
wr- burleson
te- finely
d- 49ers

my bench options as of right now are: Steven Jackson, Miles Austin, and M Floyd. Im torn between starting sproles or steven jackson (either one could have a huge game or could do nothing) and whether to keep in burleson or start austin/floyd.

Thanks in advance for the help.
megatron324
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: RB and WR help for the playoffs(Sproles,Sjax,floyd,burel

Postby Henryhiggins » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:23 am

megatron324 wrote:My current starting line up is:

qb- m stafford
rb- jones drew
rb- m bush
rb/wr- sproles
wr- jennings
wr- burleson
te- finely
d- 49ers

my bench options as of right now are: Steven Jackson, Miles Austin, and M Floyd. Im torn between starting sproles or steven jackson (either one could have a huge game or could do nothing) and whether to keep in burleson or start austin/floyd.

Thanks in advance for the help.

I would start Sproles over Steven Jackson for sure. Rams are using 3rd string quarterback Tom Brandstater which will make the threat at wide receiver very little so they will most likely stack the box on Jackson. Also, Mark Ingram will be out again giving Sproles more touches as well.

I would wait at least one more week on Austin even with Laurent Robinson questionable. Austin has had very few good games this year and even though this one should be a shootout, Its still a rival game which always brings more question.

Chargers should have a good game against Buffalo but I think the run game will probably overcompensate the pass. The Vikings pass defense let Tim Tebow throw for a record 200+ yards so I think Stafford, who has injuries in the runningback with Kevin Smith out with an injury, should throw the ball everywhere and if the Vikings try to do what teams have been doing recently which is try to double cover Megatron, Burleson would be the go to guy.

So don't doubt yourself. Call um as you see um and sleep like a baby.
Henryhiggins
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench