Need some quick sit/start advice for WR and Flex...WHIR! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Need some quick sit/start advice for WR and Flex...WHIR!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need some quick sit/start advice for WR and Flex...WHIR!

Postby Kale Stille » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:00 pm

WR: Need to choose between Laurent Robinson, DeSean Jackson, and Santonio Holmes.

Flex: Need to choose between Ahmad Bradshaw, Cedric Benson, and Marion Barber

I'm leaning towards Laurent for WR, but his injury situation is a little scary, and now that Miles is back makes this even more scary. But I think this game could end up being a shootout, with Romo throwing the ball a lot. I won't start DeSean, not sure why I even included him. Santonio has looked good the last two weeks, but has been really inconsistent this year and KC has stepped up their pass defense.

I'm leaning towards Bradshaw at the flex (starting CJ1K and Lynch) just because he is the best back out of these three. All three have tough matchups, Bradshaw has injury worries and will lose a good chunk of carries to Jacobs (hopefully not redzone ones), Benson faces maybe the toughest run D in the game (but might still be good for a redzone TD or two??), and Barber is just old.

Any advice? Leave a link and I'll help in return. Thanks!
Kale Stille
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Need some quick sit/start advice for WR and Flex...WHIR!

Postby etayl12 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Id roll the dice and start d jax now that vick is back. Go for the upside. Id also go with benson over the old guy. Playoffs now time to take some chances. But i guess the safe play would be robinson and bradshaw.

Mine

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=510227
etayl12
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: Need some quick sit/start advice for WR and Flex...WHIR!

Postby futanto » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:13 pm

S. Jackson and Benson.

Help with mine please. Thanks.

viewtopic.php?t=510657
futanto
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Need some quick sit/start advice for WR, RB and Flex...W

Postby Matt214racer » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:52 am

Since Danny Amendola got inured and there's a lot of good WR's in my FA pick up who should I go with, these r some of them James Jones, Andrew Hawkins, Armon Binns, Jerome Simpson, Devery Henderson, Brandon Tate, Leonard Hankerson, B. Laflel, Domenik Hixon, D. Driver, H. Douglas, D. Avery, M. Crabtree, Kendall Wright, Malcom Floyd etc basically there's still a lot of pretty good players that haven't been picked up yet and I also am dropping my back up K G. Zuerlin bc I only needed him this week so I have 2 players I can get from FA instantly and if any of then would be better then who I've got starting now I can switch them so let me know wat all of u think thanks oh and should I keep DeSean Jackson or drop him for one of the FA's also pls let me know wat all of u think gotta pick up the WR's from FA before Sundays games start bc then those players won't be FA anymore they'll be waiver wire players and I've got hosed 3 times trying to get a player threw waiver wire

Nvm Domenik Hixon bc I picked him up for my back up Def and I can't drop Amendola or Zuerlin rite now since I started them tonite witch means after week 5 is over then I can drop them for 2 of those guys in waiver wire so still witch 2 should I pick up for them? I'm still able to drop WR's DeSean Jackson or Andre Roberts rite now to get one of the FA WR's I mentioned ASAP but I'm stuck and unsure if I should drop either Jackson or Roberts or if I should maybe drop them both for 2 FA's? Let me know ur input and ur thoughts on this thanks and I'm in a NON PPR
I also need help with another dilemma for my starters this week, im in a NON PPR LEAGUE I need opinion on 1 WR slot, 2 RB slots and a WR/RB Flex slot and also consider in the comment rite before this that I made about the FA's, for WR's I have Andre Johnson, DeSean Jackson and Domenik Hixon. For RB's I have LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles and Alfred Morris let me know watcha think FFCafe Experts/Writers and any others I'd apprec iate it very much and I need all info ASAP before Sunday's first games start if
Matt214racer
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 2)

Re: Need some quick sit/start advice for WR, RB and Flex...W

Postby Kale Stille » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:23 am

Matt214racer wrote:Since Danny Amendola got inured and there's a lot of good WR's in my FA pick up who should I go with, these r some of them James Jones, Andrew Hawkins, Armon Binns, Jerome Simpson, Devery Henderson, Brandon Tate, Leonard Hankerson, B. Laflel, Domenik Hixon, D. Driver, H. Douglas, D. Avery, M. Crabtree, Kendall Wright, Malcom Floyd etc basically there's still a lot of pretty good players that haven't been picked up yet and I also am dropping my back up K G. Zuerlin bc I only needed him this week so I have 2 players I can get from FA instantly and if any of then would be better then who I've got starting now I can switch them so let me know wat all of u think thanks oh and should I keep DeSean Jackson or drop him for one of the FA's also pls let me know wat all of u think gotta pick up the WR's from FA before Sundays games start bc then those players won't be FA anymore they'll be waiver wire players and I've got hosed 3 times trying to get a player threw waiver wire

Nvm Domenik Hixon bc I picked him up for my back up Def and I can't drop Amendola or Zuerlin rite now since I started them tonite witch means after week 5 is over then I can drop them for 2 of those guys in waiver wire so still witch 2 should I pick up for them? I'm still able to drop WR's DeSean Jackson or Andre Roberts rite now to get one of the FA WR's I mentioned ASAP but I'm stuck and unsure if I should drop either Jackson or Roberts or if I should maybe drop them both for 2 FA's? Let me know ur input and ur thoughts on this thanks and I'm in a NON PPR
I also need help with another dilemma for my starters this week, im in a NON PPR LEAGUE I need opinion on 1 WR slot, 2 RB slots and a WR/RB Flex slot and also consider in the comment rite before this that I made about the FA's, for WR's I have Andre Johnson, DeSean Jackson and Domenik Hixon. For RB's I have LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles and Alfred Morris let me know watcha think FFCafe Experts/Writers and any others I'd apprec iate it very much and I need all info ASAP before Sunday's first games start if

Wow, thanks for the advice! However this thread was from last year....I still appreciate it though!
Kale Stille
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 1)

Return to Who to Start/Bench