Week 15: Spiller WR/RB Elidgible...Load up on RBs? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Week 15: Spiller WR/RB Elidgible...Load up on RBs?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 15: Spiller WR/RB Elidgible...Load up on RBs?

Postby Sydewinder » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:36 pm

I'm in a .5-point PPR league and just lost Jennings for the next two weeks (with GB locked in the playoffs, I'm not starting him even if he comes back). Had a bye last week, so I'm looking at Week 15 for some advice...WHIR!!

Here's my lineup and matchups...

QB- Tebow (vs. NE)
RB- Rice (@ SD)
RB- F. Jones (@TB)
RB/WR- McGahee (vs. NE) / Spiller (vs. MIA)
WR- Welker (@ DEN)
WR- A. Brown (@ SF) / Spiller (vs. MIA)
TE- Witten (@ TB)
D/ST: Giants (vs. WSH)
K- Rackers (vs. CAR)

Also start-able: Greg Little (@ ARI)

So, do I start 4 RBs this week, therefore duping the system and having my 5 RB/WR positions go: Welker, Rice, Jones, McGahee AND Spiller? OR do I sit one of my RBs in place of Antonio Brown vs. the San Francisco defense in San Fran?

If I do sit a RB, which one?
Sydewinder
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Week 15: Spiller WR/RB Elidgible...Load up on RBs?

Postby YOgun27 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:11 pm

I think I would still play Antonio Brown vs. the 49ers. He has surpassed M. Wallace as the #1 receiver on that team, and the 49ers run D is much better than the pass D, so you have to remember that. It's a risky play with the Big Ben ankle situation. If you do play Brown, I would definitely sit Spiller. The Bills offense on the whole has been terrible the past few weeks. Also, Miami is a decent/good run D, so I don't see much from Spiller or the Bills in general.

You have to start McGahee vs. NE. That entire defense is crap. Helu went for 120+ on them yesterday. The Broncos are a run first team, so McGahee will be fed the rock. Finally, I would not play Greg Little against AZ or for the rest of the season. The Browns offense is bad, McCoy is concussed, and Little likes to drop passes. So A. Brown and McGahee for me.
YOgun27
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench