As most that are in here, its play off time and I am going up against someone who tends to always score high. 10 man league, .25ppr. I im not 100% set on my entire lineup. .
QB- Tom Brady
WR1- Jordy Nelson
WR2- Marques Colston
WR3- Cant decide Anquan Boldin
- hasn't really been producing all seasonNate Washington
- Banged up but seems to play well with Locker at QB, although isn't Hasselbeck returning?Demaryius Thomas
- Been hot past 2 weeks, has good matchup against a poor secondary, but as all would say.. its Tebow throwing the ball. How well will he throw it, who knows. Although he has been gradually getting better and will be forced to shoot it out with Brady.Eric Decker
- Been on a cold streak
RB1- LeSean McCoy
RB2- LeGarrette Blount ORKevin Smith
- Great ability, looks to be rested and will probably suit up. But how reliable in such important fantasy times?Ryan Grant
- Had a solid game, looks like he may be the starter again, Packers establishing their running game.
TE- Jimmy Graham
Flex- CJ Spiller
DEF- Baltimore Ravens
So I am questioning my WR3 starter and RB2 and Flex position. Thinking I should roll with Thomas for WR3. And should I maybe replace Spliller and Blount with Smith and Grant? What yall think??