Johnson or Jackson - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Johnson or Jackson

Moderator: Football Moderators

Johnson or Jackson

Postby Lickitysplit131 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:19 am

So its semi-finals, and I am playing against a team who has Steve Johnson going against Miami defense and Vincent Jackson going against Baltimore defense.

The owner of the team is going back and forth on who to start between the two (He has Fitzgerald and Jordy Nelson as his two other starting WRs and his flex is either Stevie Johnson or Vincent Jackson) and he has actually came to me for help as funny as it sounds.

This is a money league, so I was a bit shocked but he said he is exactly 50/50 on who to start and left it up to me. So essentially, I am choosing my opponents flex starter. If you were in my position, who are you more afraid of, V-Jax vs Baltimore or Stevie Johnson vs Miami. Baltimore has one of the best pass defenses in the league while Miami has one of the worst. As for our entire team matchup, it is pretty even probably with me having the slight edge of the better team.

Who are you more afraid of- VJax vs Baltimore or SJohnson vs Miami?
The Fantasy King!
Lickitysplit131
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Johnson or Jackson

Postby Mr.Joshua » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:27 pm

I actually think that Stevie will have the better game, just make sure he's not working a jedi mind trick on you and starts the other.... 8-o
Wilson
Forte,Morris,Ivory,B.Brown,M.Christine,B.Bolden
Cobb,VJax,DeSean,M.Floyd,L.Moore
V.Davis
Posluszny
M.Bryant
Colts
Mr.Joshua
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 250)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Johnson or Jackson

Postby biju » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Lickitysplit131 wrote:So its semi-finals, and I am playing against a team who has Steve Johnson going against Miami defense and Vincent Jackson going against Baltimore defense.

The owner of the team is going back and forth on who to start between the two (He has Fitzgerald and Jordy Nelson as his two other starting WRs and his flex is either Stevie Johnson or Vincent Jackson) and he has actually came to me for help as funny as it sounds.

This is a money league, so I was a bit shocked but he said he is exactly 50/50 on who to start and left it up to me. So essentially, I am choosing my opponents flex starter. If you were in my position, who are you more afraid of, V-Jax vs Baltimore or Stevie Johnson vs Miami. Baltimore has one of the best pass defenses in the league while Miami has one of the worst. As for our entire team matchup, it is pretty even probably with me having the slight edge of the better team.

Who are you more afraid of- VJax vs Baltimore or SJohnson vs Miami?

Just for the record, this is a variation on an episode of "The League" and the main intention is to fill you with anxiety and not pay attention to your own team. I find it funny that it seems to actually be working...
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk