Damaryius over Dez? VJax? Fitz? Dare I say...Megatron? WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Damaryius over Dez? VJax? Fitz? Dare I say...Megatron? WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Damaryius over Dez? VJax? Fitz? Dare I say...Megatron? WHIR

Postby Chibears » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:20 pm

OK, so I wont sit Megatron but Damaryius is out there is two of my leagues. Is he worth picking up and starting in a JUICY matchup with Patriots this week? Simply rank the 5 WR's listed below and I'll have my answer for both leagues.

Calvin Johnson at Raiders - He's # 1 on the list.
Larry Fitzgerald hosting Browns - Joe Haden healthy?
Vincent Jackson hosting Ravens - Tough matchup and he's been so up and down all year but Chargers gotta score somehow and I don't see it happening on the graound.
Dez Bryant at Bucs - Bucs are lousy, will they pound the ball because they can and leave Dez outa the picture?
Damaryius Thomas hosting Patriots - He's Tebow's #1 target now and Pats D is last in league against pass.

Thanks ahead of time and leave a link....I'll be happy to give my humble opinion to your question. ;-D
QB - Mathew Stafford
RB - Doug Martin, Trent Richardson, Steven Jackson, Chris Ivory, Reggie Bush, Lamar Miller
WR - Dez Bryant, Larry Fitzgerald, Randall Cobb, Dwayne Bowe, DeSean Jackson, Alshon Jeffery
TE - Jimmy Graham
K - Phil Dawson
D/ST - Seahawks
Chibears
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Damaryius over Dez? VJax? Fitz? Dare I say...Megatron?

Postby 11stever11 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:32 am

Megatron
Fitz
VJax
Thomas
Dez

Dez is either boom or bust it seems so I would go Thomas over him based on the matchup. Also Thomas has had a little over 30 points scored in the last two weeks. good luck! ;-D
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 46)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Damaryius over Dez? VJax? Fitz? Dare I say...Megatron?

Postby POJO_Risin » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:04 am

Alright...I'll go against the grain here:
1. Megatron (huge game coming)
2. DThomas (I have questions about him, but I really think he's going to score more than the rest of the guys you are listing. That match-up is too good)
3. VJax (think he's got a big game coming)
4. Fitz (just don't like him from week-to-week with Shelton or Kolb or whoever they have out there)
5. Dez (may have the most talent...but the ten cent head hasn't figured things out yet)

Hope that helps!

Help if you can:

viewtopic.php?t=511156
"All my friends now...they look up to me...the wish they could be...a lot more like me..." DLR
POJO_Risin
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 23)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Who to Start/Bench