Garcon Jacobs or Gafney in the flex? WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Garcon Jacobs or Gafney in the flex? WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Garcon Jacobs or Gafney in the flex? WHIR

Postby rdj3385 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:27 am

I really need a miracle to pull out a win this week and make the money. I already spotted him 15 with Turner V Roddy. All of these guys seem to be in a boom or bust scenario. I guess I feel like the safest play would be Jacobs as he is playing his ass off as of late, but with Bradshaw back in full swing, He may need paydirt to put up double digits. Garcon is definitely either going to put up 4 or 40. I am at a loss right now. Any help you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated. Leave a link and I will take a look at your quandry and make a scincere effort to give some good advice. Thanks!
rdj3385
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Garcon Jacobs or Gafney in the flex? WHIR

Postby rdj3385 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:02 am

Bump
rdj3385
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Re: Garcon Jacobs or Gafney in the flex? WHIR

Postby vengy101 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Not sure if you are in a ppr league or not. Garcon if you feel you need to swing for the fences. Finnegan will most likely cover Wayne. Indy as always should be playing from behind. Gaffney is probably the safest for 60-80 yds with the possibility of a touchdown. Webster will likely cover Moss. Jacobs is a wildcard w/ Bradshaw back. I've read where it will likely be a 50-50 split...but who knows as Bradshaw's foot is not healed. So unless he scores it could be a down day for him. Sorry couldn't be of more help but the decision really comes down to should you play it safe or take a gamble given your matchup. Good Luck!
vengy101
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Who to Start/Bench