Key injuries (Jennings/Forte) have me worried, who to start? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Key injuries (Jennings/Forte) have me worried, who to start?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Key injuries (Jennings/Forte) have me worried, who to start?

Postby seven426 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Hey, first and foremost, congratulations and good luck to all who've made the playoffs in your league. That being said, I've made the playoffs in two leagues, one of them I'm really going to miss Jennings and Forte going into the post season. This particular league where I have the injuries is a 12 team, ppr league. I will list my starting squad as I think I see it, I have a couple of question marks though, please lend me any advice, comments, or information about the situation.

Aaron Rodgers
Brandon Lloyd
Steve Smith (Car)
Mario Manningham
Reggie Bush
Shonn Greene
Jimmy Graham
Tony Gonzalez
David Akers
San. Fran.
______________________________________BENCH___________________________________________
(O) Greg Jennings, (O) Matt Forte, Christian Ponder, Doug Baldwin, Donald Driver, Bernard Scott, Chicago

My question is, do I start either Baldwin or Driver over any wide out I have in the line up now? I think that Baldwin, athletic as he is, will be a special player in the league. I just don't think that his time is right now on that team, but he is coming off of a couple of solid weeks. Driver the same thing, coming off back to back solid performances. Should pick up some targets with Jennings on the side line. Finley in my opinion will get most of the extra targets, but all of the WR's there should see a couple extra as Rodgers like to spread the ball. I have a sizeable deficit already with Gonzalez almost getting a goose egg and up against Julio Jones. So every position I fill is huge the rest of the week. I want all opinions and comments, thanks for taking the time to help me out.
seven426
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Key injuries (Jennings/Forte) have me worried, who to st

Postby 11stever11 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:37 pm

I would start Driver with Jennings out over Manningham. Other than that I think you are set. good luck! ;-D
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Re: Key injuries (Jennings/Forte) have me worried, who to st

Postby seven426 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Thanks Stever, you too if you have playoff teams. You just confirmed exactly what I was thinking. I would like Manningham if at 100%, which I still don't believe he is yet. And the fact that while he went missing Cruz exploded onto the scene. I do like Baldwin too, but that offense is just not something you want to have to count on. Thanks again bro.
seven426
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Who to Start/Bench