CBS PICK-EM?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

CBS PICK-EM??

Moderator: Football Moderators

CBS PICK-EM??

Postby partibrejker23 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:30 pm

I have a question about CBS Fantasy pick-em. Not sure if i am in the right section of the forum to ask this so feel free to move it, but i am in a CBS pick em league with a bunch of friends and apparently one of them changed the tie breakers score on Monday even after everything was locked. He is the commish off the league so we aren't exactly sure if he is capable of still doing it. I know for my self and others as soon as first Sunday game starts all the picks are shown from all members and nothing can be changed (even the tie break, which is total points for Monday game)

What happen this week was three guys had exact same amount of correct picks (11) and Pits vs 49ers game total score was the tie-breaker. One of the members claims that during Sunday he saw that the total point for one of the finalist was 41, but when he looked during Monday game it was changed to 39. The total score of the game in the end was 23. He had 40 and the third finalist had 45.

player 1 - 40 points
player 2 - 41 points (maybe changed to 39?) - COMMISH OF THE LEAGUE
player 3 - 45 points

So my question is does the commissioner have any power to still change for him self even tho it should be locked for everyone? has any one ever played football pick em and was a commissionaire of their league so they experience with this? He e-mailed CBS and still has not gotten a response. There is 20 of us in the league and we play for $400 weekly pay out so i guess he does not want to get cheated out. He texted the guy (who changed) the score and his response to it was sure if u you think i changed it i'll give you the money on Friday.

thanks for help.
partibrejker23
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk