Super Bowl! Heyward Bey, Titus Young, or Meachem? Bonus... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Super Bowl! Heyward Bey, Titus Young, or Meachem? Bonus...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Super Bowl! Heyward Bey, Titus Young, or Meachem? Bonus...

Postby JUTK » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:57 pm

I have my roster set, and need help with WR3. DHB, Young, or Meachem? Would anyone be crazy enough to play Khalil Bell over McGahee? PPR League
JUTK
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Super Bowl! Heyward Bey, Titus Young, or Meachem? Bonus

Postby curtk » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:27 pm

It would be helpful if you posted the matchups for each player. For WR, I'd have to say DHB by a wide margin. He had a few bad weeks, but seems back on track. He should be solid for at least 80 yards. After all, he had 89 yards against KC the last time they met - and 89 yards happens to be the most yards that Young has had all season (in week 2)! (Also against KC, ironically.) Meachem is also too risky for me. DHB has the most upside of these three, by far.

I don't think it's crazy to consider Bell over MaGahee, but I don't think I'd do it. If GB gets up on CHI, then they'll have to throw a lot. Sure, Bell may get some balls thrown his way, and he could have a good day. OTOH, I think there's more risk that Bell will have a bad day than there is chance that he'll have a good day.

Help with mine?
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=511536&p=3411392#p3411392
and
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=511535&p=3411391#p3411391
Thanks!
curtk
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench