Another Kahlil Bell question, play him over Turner ? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Another Kahlil Bell question, play him over Turner ?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Another Kahlil Bell question, play him over Turner ?

Postby ATLbraves » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Yeah I would start Bell over SJax, but wouldn't start him over Turner. Pitt D is way better then the Saints D.

help with mine please:
viewtopic.php?t=511637
ATLbraves
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby KenDawg19 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:26 am

I don't think it's a far-fetched question at all. Especially if you're in a PPR. I'm in the same predicament except I wouldn't be benching a top player like Turner for Bell. I'm deciding between Bell, McGahee, and Demaryius for my FLEX (please help: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=511727). Man, I don't know. Bell may get close to 30 touches even if the Bears are losing big. You can't say that about Turner if the Falcons go down early to the Saints. I think it all depends on what type of league you are in. Standard format - stick with Turner. PPR - Bell has some quality upside. Hope this helps.
KenDawg19
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Woodsy » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:50 am

No ppr, standard scoring with bonus for big plays.... Im just afraid the Saints are going to stomp on the Falcons early and Turners touches will be limited. Maybe just over thinking, but you know how it is when the money is on the line !!! Thanks for the help guys I answered yours.
Start- 1QB,2WR,2RB,1Flex,1K,1DEF
Standard Scoring, except bonus points for long plays and defense which is 10 pts for a TD, 3 pts for a sk, int or fum rec. 8 team keeper league
Woodsy
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 1)

Postby Woodsy » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Well I was going to take a chance on Lance Moore on Monday night in my flex spot. Now I see he is a late addition to the injury report. I now have bell in the flex so im playing them both !
Start- 1QB,2WR,2RB,1Flex,1K,1DEF
Standard Scoring, except bonus points for long plays and defense which is 10 pts for a TD, 3 pts for a sk, int or fum rec. 8 team keeper league
Woodsy
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 1)

Previous

Return to Who to Start/Bench