Standard scoring.

Pick 2 RBs:
Spiller
C. Johnson
Felix Jones
Mathews
Helu

WHIR if you help me and provide a reason for your picks. ;-D
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: WHIR - RB Pick 2

Postby ATLbraves » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:03 pm

This is just too important of a week not to start your studs, so barring a setback for CJ I would go with:

Chris Johnson and Mathews

If CJ doesnt start, go with Spiller.

help with mine please:
viewtopic.php?t=511637
ATLbraves
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby POJO_Risin » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:01 am

Alright...I'll rate them in order...then go from there:

1. Ryan Mathews--The kid is a stud, and right now, you can make a good case that he's a top five back in the league. He's your no brainer this week, even against a relatively tough defense.

2. Chris Johnson--He's still questionable, but everyone and their brother thinks he's playing. If he his, he's your #2 threat...for obvious reasons.

3. CJ Spiller--If Johnson can't go, run with Spiller. His match-up isn't the best, but you've got a guy that could catch 10 balls. If you're in a PPR league...extremely important...especially with Stevie Johnson hurting. If you're not, still a good start...even against a tough Denver D.

4. Roy Helu--He's barely practiced all week, but...wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole...unless the come out and say...he's starting, and playing the majority of snaps.

5. Felix Jones--Same as Helu, except he hasn't practiced at all...just can't take that gamble.

Man...sorry about your injury issues...solid backs all around...

Help if you can...

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=511745
"All my friends now...they look up to me...the wish they could be...a lot more like me..." DLR
POJO_Risin
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 23)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby joejlitz » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:40 am

POJO_Risin wrote:Alright...I'll rate them in order...then go from there:

1. Ryan Mathews--The kid is a stud, and right now, you can make a good case that he's a top five back in the league. He's your no brainer this week, even against a relatively tough defense.

2. Chris Johnson--He's still questionable, but everyone and their brother thinks he's playing. If he his, he's your #2 threat...for obvious reasons.

3. CJ Spiller--If Johnson can't go, run with Spiller. His match-up isn't the best, but you've got a guy that could catch 10 balls. If you're in a PPR league...extremely important...especially with Stevie Johnson hurting. If you're not, still a good start...even against a tough Denver D.

4. Roy Helu--He's barely practiced all week, but...wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole...unless the come out and say...he's starting, and playing the majority of snaps.

5. Felix Jones--Same as Helu, except he hasn't practiced at all...just can't take that gamble.

Man...sorry about your injury issues...solid backs all around...

Help if you can...

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=511745

Great feedback. Help is on the way to yours...
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Re: 100% WHIR - RB Pick 2

Postby joejlitz » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:35 am

BUMP
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Kirby » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:41 am

Gotta go with mathews and johnson if johnson is healthy.

CJ Spiller would be next if you dont want to risk johnson today.

Barring some odd pregame injuries, none of the other guys should enter your mind

check mine?
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=511776
Kirby
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 71)

Postby mzkp54 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:50 am

I agree with the consensus, CJ and Mathews, with Spiller next up if CJ can't go.

Lend a hand?
viewtopic.php?t=511758
mzkp54
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 235)

Postby drhanl » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:12 am

You cannot afford to start Felix or Helu. They are completely a non issue. So, to me your decision is CJ or Spiller. I think that Matthews is a stud, SD is hot, they will definitely be scoring points. You gotta have Matthews in. CJ...yikes. Honestly, I don't like it. Look at his carry by carry analysis over the entire season. He is an absolute dog. He just gets lots of touches, and catches. In non ppr, he was a dog last week against one of the worst rush d's in the league. Now, he's hurt. And, TEN nearly KO'd themselves from the playoff chase. My guess: little motivation for CJ.

Spiller, on the other hand, has a very good matchup. No one seriously threatening his carries. Only way BUF wins is to control the ball a little at least. I think Spiller is the better play. More based on CJ's lack of interest than anything else.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=511759
drhanl
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 65)

Postby twes » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:16 am

Spiller could be solid, he has a higher potential to run over the Denver def but the safe start is obviously Matthews.

CJ is good too so go with your other options if he is ruled out which I don’t think he’ll be.

Help? viewtopic.php?t=511782
2011-2012 Des Moines Fantasy Football League Champion
12-4 overall record.
twes
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 4)

Postby TheJordanRulz » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:18 am

POJO_Risin wrote:Alright...I'll rate them in order...then go from there:

agree 100%, help on mine?
viewtopic.php?t=511785
TheJordanRulz
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Basketball

Return to Who to Start/Bench