Alright...I'll rate them in order...then go from there:
1. Ryan Mathews--The kid is a stud, and right now, you can make a good case that he's a top five back in the league. He's your no brainer this week, even against a relatively tough defense.
2. Chris Johnson--He's still questionable, but everyone and their brother thinks he's playing. If he his, he's your #2 threat...for obvious reasons.
3. CJ Spiller--If Johnson can't go, run with Spiller. His match-up isn't the best, but you've got a guy that could catch 10 balls. If you're in a PPR league...extremely important...especially with Stevie Johnson hurting. If you're not, still a good start...even against a tough Denver D.
4. Roy Helu--He's barely practiced all week, but...wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole...unless the come out and say...he's starting, and playing the majority of snaps.
5. Felix Jones--Same as Helu, except he hasn't practiced at all...just can't take that gamble.
Man...sorry about your injury issues...solid backs all around...
Help if you can...viewtopic.php?f=19&t=511745
"All my friends now...they look up to me...the wish they could be...a lot more like me..." DLR