VJAX problems and QB problem - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

VJAX problems and QB problem

Moderator: Football Moderators

VJAX problems and QB problem

Postby jglo7 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:01 am

Ok I can start 2 WR and 2 flex and 1 QB....So far it looks like this.

OB1: Eli Manning
WR1: VJAX
WR2: Demaryius Thomas
Flex1: Jerimichael Finley
Flex2: Kalil Bell

butttttt heres my problem. I also have Tebow on my bench whose going against a VERY weak buffalo defense. I also have Jeremy Maclin on my bench also (injuries worry me). What do you guys think about that lineup? leave it or swap anything out? Also I might add its 1pt for completion and 1pt for every 5yrds rushing. Eli should load up on completions but Tebow will beat him out with rushing yards. VJAX is now a gametime decision and I know hes not very good at playing hurt but the lions secondary is pretty banged up. PLEASSSEEEE HELP lol any suggestions is appreciated.
jglo7
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: VJAX problems and QB problem

Postby POJO_Risin » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:05 am

I've got the same problem with VJax...and he's on my bench...not even thinking twice about it. I'd start Maclin, and just not even worry about it. If VJax plays...will he go big, or just disappear. He didn't practice, so I wouldn't go anywhere near him...he can disappear when he's hurt...and well...he's hurt. Of course, so can Maclin...but he's for sure playing.

I'd start Manning...I like Tebow...but Manning has had an incredible season, and I think he's going to go big today against the Jets...

Help if you can...

viewtopic.php?t=511745
"All my friends now...they look up to me...the wish they could be...a lot more like me..." DLR
POJO_Risin
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 23)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Who to Start/Bench