WR Help. Pick 3 out of 5 guys..WHIR!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

WR Help. Pick 3 out of 5 guys..WHIR!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

WR Help. Pick 3 out of 5 guys..WHIR!!

Postby crazymike0907 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:41 am

I lost in the semifinals of my playoffs last week, but now i'm playing to finish in 3rd place and at least win my $50 back that everyone put up at the beginning of the season. Plus, I'm still competitive no matter where I am at during the fantasy season! Right now though, I have a log jam at wide receiver and i'm not sure who to start. Can you guys help me out? As usual, WHIR!!

Steve Johnson Vs. Denver
Johnson is the top receiver in Buffalo, but he is coming off a nagging injury and will be teamed with champ bailey. Also, due to injuries, I have CJ Spiller in at running back #2, and I'm not sure if I want to start two people from Buffalo offense

Nate Washington Vs. Jacksonville
Intriguing match-up since Titans still have a slight chance of making playoffs and Jags secondary is banged up.

Percy Harvin @ Washington
Put up a big fat 0 last week, which greatly hurt my chances of advancing to the finals (as well as mason crosby). I can't see him doing it 2 weeks in a row though, but is it possible?

Santana Moss Vs. Minnesota
Grossman has been doing better the past couple of games, and Moss has a TD in his past two games. Plus Minnesota D is terrible

Larry Fitzgerald @ Cincinnati
Fitzgerald is a no brainer to start in my opinion as he is my top receiver and I really don't see me benching him for anybody else, especially the other 4 guys I have. Plus Arizona and Cincy are still in playoff hunt, so could be a highly competitive game

So whatcha think guys? Like I said, I really can't see me benching Fitzgerald for anybody. So that basically leaves Washington, Moss, Harvin and Johnson. As of right now, I have in Fitz, Washington and Harvin in. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and as always, will help in return!!
crazymike0907
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench