Quick! Lance Moore or Jordy Nelson? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Quick! Lance Moore or Jordy Nelson?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Quick! Lance Moore or Jordy Nelson?

Postby JMTrio » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Will the pack be playing to win? Brees is trying to break Marino's record, and Lance has been a TD machine. I need 15 pts to win!! who should I start? Help!!
JMTrio
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Quick! Lance Moore or Jordy Nelson?

Postby Jdeeds » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:34 am

The Pack will be playing to win. I live 20 minutes from Green Bay and the hype around here is that they're going to play hard tomorrow. We'd love nothing more than to crush our division rival, so I expect to see a lot of Jordy and Rodgers on the field until they hopefully build up a large lead. Pay attention to Moore's injury status, I'm not sure what the extent of his hamstring problem is, but he's questionable right now. I would say go with Jordy here...I just feel it's too hard to predict what Moore is going to do with Brees likely to spread it around so much.
Jdeeds
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby oe14203 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:41 am

Go with Jordy. If you look at Moore's recent production by game it goes: Bad, bad, good, bad, bad, good. He's coming off a good game and also he's hurt. Good luck!
oe14203
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 5)

Postby JMTrio » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:20 am

Thanks guys! Good to hear from the word on the street in Green Bay.

I'm freaking out a bit, because this the 1st round of playoffs for my league, then next week is the championship. I am 27 points behind, but my opponent's team is done. I have my kicker (Kasay) and WR left to play (Nelson or Moore). It will probably take a miracle, but I want to try and make the best decision possible.

This is my first year playing, and it was a big learning experience. I started out winning 4 straight, and then went into a tailspin, losing 5 straight, then won 5 straight again, now I'm facing the commissioner of the league in round 1, and I'd just love to beat him.

The luck factor is really aggravating, as it looks like the #1 (by far) team and the #2 team (me), are both going to lose, leaving the #3 (commish) and #4 (girl who barely made it, based on other teams losing more) making the championship. Crazy. If I'm out, I hope she wins the whole thing.
JMTrio
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby JMTrio » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:47 am

HUGE THANK YOU!!!! Nelson has saved my season. If I can get 1 measly field goal out of Kasay, I win and advance to the championship! THANKS!!
JMTrio
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Jdeeds » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:01 am

You're welcome, glad my opinion helped! If only I would have done the same with Colston and Jordy for myself...I'm now up 15 going against Roddy and Graham and I have Colston...I don't like this, if I would have just gone with Jordy too I would be liking my chances right now, all I can do is hope for Colston to do the same tomorrow night!
Jdeeds
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Who to Start/Bench