Monday night will decide my championship...please help me! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Monday night will decide my championship...please help me!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Monday night will decide my championship...please help me!

Postby Jdeeds » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:00 pm

So...after my opponent completely burned me with that 99 yard TD with him having Cruz and Eli, and AP left the game for me...I thought for sure my season was over. But Stafford had a great game and McCoy did nothing for him. Right now, I'm up 15 and he has Roddy and Jimmy Graham left. I still can play either Jordy Nelson or Colston. So this decision is huge for me, who do I go with to try and hold onto this 15 point lead against his guys? I'm thinking I have to go with Colston and just hope for all the TD's being funneled Colston's way and away from Graham...what do you think?
Jdeeds
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Monday night will decide my championship...please help m

Postby JMTrio » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:43 pm

I think Graham is going to do better, but either way you can't go wrong with Brees trying to break marino's record.

Help with mine? viewtopic.php?t=511829
JMTrio
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby oe14203 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:32 am

You have to go with Colston. Just like you said, you need him to have all the touchdowns over Jimmy G. Even if you go with Jordy if Jimmy G.
(I like calling him that instead of Graham) gets the TD's you will pry lose. bc a wr matchup of Roddy v Nelson will more than likely go in his favor. Hopefully that wasnt too confusing. Basically, your whole season comes down to Colston getting a lot more pts than Jimmy Graham

Good luck! i'm just thankful my opponent had both AP and McCoy going!!! Championship!!!
oe14203
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 5)

Postby Jdeeds » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:09 am

well...should have played Jordy...hope I don't lose my championship because of this, I just need a good game from Colston and it's all good!
Jdeeds
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Balto-Colts » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Sorry about your dilemma Jdeeds. My situation is a bit more optimistic and I need to make sure I don't screw it up and would like opinions. Am in PPR and in the championship game:

I have a 15pt lead after Aaron Rodger's night. Tonight, he has Drew Brees and Kasay. I have Roddy White and Graham in locked WR/TE positions. I also have the flex spot open and can choose between Lance Moore (preferred til hammy), Meachem (if Moore can't go) or Michael Turner (disappointing me lately). Has anyone heard final decision on Moore and would you consider Turner?

Thanks
Balto-Colts
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to Who to Start/Bench