Did you win it all? Brag it up here. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Did you win it all? Brag it up here.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Did you win it all? Brag it up here.

Postby Purple1 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Wow lots of teams that won it all had alt least one if not a couple of these guys Safford/Sproles/Megatron/Graham and Hernandez in here. Its easy to see why since all those guys well outperformed their draft position and ended up being great values with the exception of Megatron but he's just a blazing whirlwind of death (I got him at the 10 spot first WR off the board well worth it!).
Purple1
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby joejlitz » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:48 am

Hey you Fantasy Champions - If anyone is interested helping out with an EXTREMELY EARLY MOCK DRAFT, The Lung needs some alternates.

Go here to see the draft and PM The Lung if you want to help. I'm not sure, but maybe there's some Cafeholic points in it... :-?
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby FantasySportsMaven » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:04 pm

See my sig. :-D
2011 FFB Totals
Terrible at everything, and a liar.
FantasySportsMaven
General Manager
General Manager

Postby moochman » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:30 pm

Well against my protests, my first ever league expanded to 16 teams so we played in week 17. I had QB injuries galore. Started with Manning (we drafted early) then saw his replacements get hurt one by one, Campbell, Henne, and Cassels, finally leading me to find my savior in Tebow. Fortunately while the Judas-armed Jesus netted me a whopping 0 pts in the title game, Megatron and Colston carried my team while my WW savior Even Royster filled my flex spot nicely enough for me to win the title comfortably. ;-D

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Sex Panther » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:33 am

UGGGG, I looked yesterday, the league in which I though I had won by 1.2 points turned ino a .8 pt loss - stupid stat correction gave my opponents San Fran D/ST credit for another sack - devastating way to lose...
Kate Upton's Husband - dead
Mr. Blonde - champ
Yo Soy Fiesta - dead
Old South - champ
Full of Fanta Tonight - champ
Sex Panther (SB) - dead
Sex Panther (FF) - dead
Sex Panther (IBL) - dead
Sex Panther (Dynasty) dead
Sex Panther
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby moochman » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:45 pm

Sex Panther wrote:UGGGG, I looked yesterday, the league in which I though I had won by 1.2 points turned ino a .8 pt loss - stupid stat correction gave my opponents San Fran D/ST credit for another sack - devastating way to lose...

Ouch! Tough way to lose, brother.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby hobo » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Congrats to all the other Fantasy SB winners... I finally may have put together the greatest SB run ever in a 16 team dynasty league with IDP's & Rtn yards/ppr EVER!!!!! LEt me explain...

Roster:
QB-Brees, Eli Manning
RB - D.Sproles, A.Foster, Ryan Matthews, Michael Bush, PierreThomas, J.Starks
WR - P.Harvin, M.Colston, Miles Austin, L.Robinson,
TE - J. Graham, KWII
K - Kasay, Henery
DL - Jared Allen, Justin Tuck, G.Hardy
LB - Desmond Bishop, C.Greenway, Weatherspoon, Von Miller, Ron McClain, Tamba Hali
DB - R.Harper, K.Chancelor, Donte Whitner

Finished 12-1 regular season... my only loss I scored 237, loss to high scorer for week...ugh!
Average margin of victory was 62.5 pts each week during the season. Never scored less than 202 pts in a given week. Broke league record with 301 pts 1 week.

No byes in this league....ugh! So won 1st rnd by 63.9pts over 8th seed, 85.4 pt victory over 5th seed, then CRUSHED #2 seed by 133.5 pts for an avg victory of 94.3 pts in the playoffs.

Some other interesting #'s to digest.... 244-11 record in ALL PLAY. .957 Power Ranking

I know someone else has had to have close if not better #'s, but these #'s were AWESOME!

Ok, let me how others have done in ref to the #'s I posted for ALL PLAY, Power Rank, and avg winning margin in reg season & playoffs ;-D
hobo
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 38)

Postby brdmaverick » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:30 am

Won my keeper league for the first time (been a member for 11 seasons).

While my team was 11-3 in the regular season, my team actually peaked in the playoffs. Here was my Super Bowl winning team in week 16....

Mike Vick
Darren Sproles
CJ Spiller
Calvin Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Victor Cruz
Reggie Wayne
Rob Gronkowski
Matt Bryant
Ravens Defense

All of my skil players besides my tight end scored a TD in week 16.
brdmaverick
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby GoodOl'Days » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:54 am

Won my friends group 10-team redraft PPR with punt return, both regular season and playoffs (big time bragging rights), with:

Joe Flacco

Larry Fitzgerald
Steve Smith
Jordy Nelson

Arian Foster
Ryan Mathews

Antonio Gates

Julio Jones
Frank Gore

Cincinnati / stream

James Laurinaitis
D'Qwell Jackson
Nick Barnett
David Hawthorne
James Anderson
Ray Lewis
Sean Weatherspoon

Benchers/adds that played important roles: Antonio Brown, Jerod Mayo, James Jones, Josh Freeman/Ponder, Barrett Ruud, DeAndre Levy, Eric Decker, Owen Daniels, Jordan Babineaux, James Starks

Traded Reggie Bush and Brian Cushing in week 5 for Antonio Brown and Jerod Mayo.

My team wasn't like most with Stafford/Megatron/Gronk. I got it done with good ADP combined with big payout from J. Jones, R. Matthews, Steve Smith and Jordy Nelson, timely starts with my deep bench, and Defense. Luckily I handcuffed Anderson to Beason. Ya'll should try defensive players, it's fun.
GoodOl'Days
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby hobo » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:23 pm

Is it time to move on? Im in a 9 year 16 team dynasty PPR league with return yardage.....41 player rosters.

I have won all 9 Division (4 teams in @ of 4 Divisions) Championships for my Division since inception. Been to 3 Fantyasy Bowls and won 1 in this league. Is it time to move on to big & better leagues ALTHOUGH we have very good and competitive/knowledgeable owners.).

But i so enjoy the league, and not just for being so successfull, to try and keep up winning the Division EVERY year. Playoffs are a crap shoot because 1 down week and you are OUT.. But I have had the best league reguarly season record for 6 of the 9 seasons.

QB-Brees, Eli Manning
RB - D.Sproles, A.Foster, Ryan Matthews, Michael Bush, PierreThomas, J.Starks
WR - P.Harvin, M.Colston, Miles Austin, L.Robinson,
TE - J. Graham, KWII
K - Kasay, Henery
DL - Jared Allen, Justin Tuck, G.Hardy
LB - Desmond Bishop, C.Greenway, Weatherspoon, Von Miller, Ron McClain, Tamba Hali
DB - R.Harper, K.Chancelor, Donte Whitner
hobo
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 38)

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk