Did you win it all? Brag it up here. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Did you win it all? Brag it up here.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Did you win it all? Brag it up here.

Postby mzkp54 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Played 4 leagues this year, made the playoffs in all 4. Lost 1 in each round of the playoffs, with 1 winning the championship. And less importantly, I made some $$ :-)
mzkp54
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 233)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Did you win it all? Brag it up here.

Postby Devil Doc » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:12 am

In my first year playing here at the Cafe, played in 4 leagues and captured the Championship in the Ball Breakers Keeper League, finishing first overall during the regular season then eventually taking the championship. I can't take all of the credit, I did inherit this 4 player keeper team. Players kept from original roster included Rodgers, Foster, MJD and Megatron. Final roster included Kahlil Bell, Santonio Holmes, Jermaine Gresham, Mason Crosby, and the Houston Texans. Had some good bench guys, Garcon, Wayne, McGahee, Spiller, James Jones. I got set up when I took over this team with those 4 keepers, and just managed to scoop up some WW guys right as the playoffs started, Bell and Holmes and both performed well for me at the end. Can't wait for next year to defend my first title here at the Cafe.
Thanks to Franchise Fan for this kick ass sig!

Devil Doc
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 92)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk