Helu/Royster/Snelling/Lumpkin/Saine/Nelson/Breaston (WHIR) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Helu/Royster/Snelling/Lumpkin/Saine/Nelson/Breaston (WHIR)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Helu/Royster/Snelling/Lumpkin/Saine/Nelson/Breaston (WHIR)

Postby Delhomme17 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Helu is active today so right now I have him in there, but I can just feel the Shanahan-ing coming. This is a flex spot, so in addition to Royster, Snelling (What will Turner's roll be? Risky), Lumpkin, and Saine I could go with David Nelson or Steve Breaston.

Also, what do you think about my WR3 slot? I have Damian Williams in there now, but I could also go with either of the two guys mentioned above.

Link me and I'll be glad to take at yours. Thanks!
Delhomme17
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicResponse Team Leader
(Past Year: 515)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Helu/Royster/Snelling/Lumpkin/Saine/Nelson/Breaston (WHI

Postby tracyjesq » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:42 pm

I have a similar issue. I'm nervous about risking Helu or Royster because God only knows who Shanny will play. I would play it safe and start one of your receivers. That's what I'm going to do at this point.
tracyjesq
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 16)

Re: Helu/Royster/Snelling/Lumpkin/Saine/Nelson/Breaston (WHI

Postby megasoldier7 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Delhomme17 wrote:Helu is active today so right now I have him in there, but I can just feel the Shanahan-ing coming. This is a flex spot, so in addition to Royster, Snelling (What will Turner's roll be? Risky), Lumpkin, and Saine I could go with David Nelson or Steve Breaston.

Also, what do you think about my WR3 slot? I have Damian Williams in there now, but I could also go with either of the two guys mentioned above.

Link me and I'll be glad to take at yours. Thanks!

I would start david nelson at WR2 and I would start Saine at your flex..I think he has a good game...I don't trust helu and would start royster over helu...please help: viewtopic.php?t=511972
megasoldier7
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Who to Start/Bench