Playoff Challenge Help - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

Playoff Challenge Help

Moderator: Football Moderators

Playoff Challenge Help

Postby Gmg114 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:23 pm

We have a big league at my work, I kinda stunk it up badly for the regular season...we are now doing a Playoff League...This is the first time i have ever done a playoff league...I kinda have no idea what to do or any sort of strategy.

This seems like a good forum with alot of helpful people.

Here are the rules.

Thanks ;-D

1. Positions on your FF team: 1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1TE, 1 K and 1 Def.

2.Weeks ONE and TWO, there will be 8 (eight) teams playing in NFL playoffs. We will all have to have ONE player from each of those NFL teams and at the same time we have to fill all our FF
team positions.

3.Week THREE, there will be 4 (four) teams playing in NFL playoffs. We will all have to have TWO players from each of those NFL teams and at the same time we have to fill all our FF team positions.

4.Week FOUR, (SUPERBOWL) there will be 2 (two) NFL teams playing. We will all have to have FOUR players from each of those two Superbowl contenders and at the same time we have to fill all our FF team positions.

5. MOST IMPORTANT RULEs: once you use the NFL player, you CANNOT use him again, but you do carry over the points.

6.You MUST start Defence and Kicker if you have them availible through out the playoffs. All other positions are optional.
Gmg114
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Beginner's Forum