Standings

Moderators: SniperShot, flotsamnjetsam

Standings

Postby joejlitz » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Final Standings

Congrats to who?

ironmanwho!

That's who!

Tony Stark's alter ego entered this week in second place behind Canadian favourite, stomperrob. Unfortunately for Rob, he must have been drinking too much Blue when he decided to pick Vernon Davis for the week. Good old VD infected Rob's team and he failed to find the end zone. Fortunately, Rob got a shot in the derrière and he is going to be ready for mini-camp in August.

As for Mr. Stark, he picked Michael Crabtree and while Crabtree's third quarter heroics weren't enough to rescue the 49ers, they did catapult ironmanwho's team to a season-ending victory. Way to go Shell Head!

Congrats also go out to indibuck for a second-place finish and murphysxm and ravendan who both tied for third.

wtr23 started drinking way too early before the game and forgot to enter a pick, so he gets credited with a DNP, coach's decision.

Nice season, fellas!

Here are the rest of the standings.

Update to Conference Championships scoring:
The only other mistake caught was to Stomperrob's. He correctly had J. Jones who scored 2 TDs. Stomper is now in 1st place with 145 points and 1 player left. These standings are correct.

If you think I miscalculated - PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Conference Championships
Well, the Super Bowl is going to be the Mighty Ravens versus the 49ers!
In our competition, we saw a change in leaders as murphysxm pushed his way into first place with a 100 point outing from Anquan Boldin. Additionally, ironmanwho vaulted from 7th to 2nd, and Indibuck dropped two spots to third place.

Besides Boldin, Julio Jones had a two TD day. Other scores were attained by Tony Gonzalez, Ray Rice, and Wes Welker. If you had one of those guys, you moved on to the Player Pickoff Super Bowl round!

Eight contestants will compete for bragging rights this weekend and since all TDs are 155 points, it's anyone's game!

Go get 'em, fellas! ;-D

EDIT: I made a mistake in murphy's scoring. Fixed now.

Divisional Playoffs
Congratulations to almost everyone for advancing to the next round! It is still anyone's game as we head into the Conference Championships where correct picks will earn 50 points!

Indibuck, led by Arian Foster, Frank Gore, and Marshawn Lynch, advanced to the top of the charts with 75 points and a commanding 3 players left. ravendan and murphysxm follow closely with 60 points and 2 players left.

Only daullaz (DNP) and joejlitz (outsmarted himself) did not advance.

Arian Foster and Colin Kaepernick each scored two TDs this week and Foster is the leading point getting overall, netting 125 points for contestants with Marshawn Lynch closely behind at 105. Interestingly enough, not a single person picked a GB player this week! 8-o

Here's how the rest of the standing shake out:

* Standings are calculated manually - please be sure to check my work. If I made a mistake, you must identify it before next week's games.

Wild Card Weekend
Welcome everyone! ;-D

Standings will be posted on the first page of this thread every week. Congrats to Team Gooch who, for the second straight year, leads the pack after the first week. He currently has 25 points and four players remaining.

In all there were some extremely odd scores this weekend by guys that no one played like Vonta Leach, Logan Paulsen, and Evan Royster. This kept the results down a bit. To make matters worse, there were only 12 offensive TDs during the whole Wildcard Weekend! 8-o

The most played player of the week was Adrian Peterson. 14 competitors selected him with only GreatGoku abstaining.
Beyond that, AJ Green, Alfred Morris, RGIII, and Reggie Wayne were all played by 13 folks. This sum of these 52 plays yielded 0 collective points. Good job, guys. }:-)
At least none of those players are available next week.

The player most selected who did not get in the end zone, but will play in the next round was James Jones, WR, GB (11 plays).
The player most selected who did get in the end zone was Marshawn Lynch (9 plays) followed by...wait for it...Dennis Pitta? :-? 8 players successfully forecasted that Pitta would find pay dirt.

Reaches of the week include:
daullaz with Marvin Jones (1 TD all year)
utility-hook with Keshawn Martin (first, who? And 2nd, 1 TD all year)
Also, GreatGoku, wtr23, and Indibuck all played Christian Ponder who did not play in the game. Monitor the injury reports this week, fellas! If the guy is questionable, you might not want to take a chance! :-D

Here's how the rest of it played out. GreatGoku, thanks for playing! ;-D

* Standings are calculated manually - please be sure to check my work. If I made a mistake, you must identify it before next week's games.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Standings

Postby joejlitz » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:55 am

One further note - all of this is scored manually by me and my staff.

Well, just me

So, check my beer math and if you see any mistakes, post them here ;-D
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joejlitz » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Updated! ;-D
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Mr.Joshua » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Damn, I had some big names on my list too! Great game and good luck to the rest ;-D
Wilson
Forte,Morris,Ivory,B.Brown,M.Christine,B.Bolden
Cobb,VJax,DeSean,M.Floyd,L.Moore
V.Davis
Posluszny
M.Bryant
Colts
Mr.Joshua
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 210)

Postby coopersarah » Tue May 29, 2012 5:32 am

CONGRATULATIONS ;-D
coopersarah
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby joejlitz » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Standings are updated. Go get a chuckle. ;-D
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby moochman » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:41 pm

Pretty brulal start lol

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby joejlitz » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:54 am

Standings are updates, gents! ;-D
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby joejlitz » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:33 am

Standings are updated.
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Return to Player Pickoff