Zealots Field - Dynasty Fantasy Football - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Zealots Field - Dynasty Fantasy Football

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby elwayfan446 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Zealots Field - Where Dynasties Are Born!

Are you interested in a NFL style dynasty league? Zealots Field offers 53 man rosters, year round NFL style management including RFA & UFA periods and an annual rookie draft. We currently have openings for quality owners who want to take on the challenge of rebuilding existing franchises. Contact me for more information or a link to the Zealots Field Application.

*NOTE: Zealots Field is a "No Payout" league. All Zealots play for the love of fantasy football. We charge a very small fee per team for the MFL website and message board maintenance only.

**COMING SOON**

Zealots Field is proud to announce the opening of 4 exclusive PPR leagues. We are looking for new owners who have a strong background in Fantasy Football and would like to own a franchise in one of these inaugural leagues. If you are interested, please click the application above and indicate you are looking to join a new PPR league.

Follow us on Twitter: ZealotsField
"Like" our page on Facebook: Search for Zealots Field - Fantasy Football
Follow our Google+ Page: Search for Zealots Field - Fantasy Football
elwayfan446
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Zealots Field - Dynasty Fantasy Football

Postby elwayfan446 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:51 pm

There are a few teams remaining! See the details above if you are interested in the ultimate NFL Dynasty experience!
elwayfan446
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby elwayfan446 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Zealots Field PPR leagues are filling up fast! We are looking for new owners who have a strong background in Fantasy Football and would like to own a franchise in one of these inaugural leagues. If you are interested, please send me a message that indicates you are looking to join a new PPR league. I will need your email address and then I can forward you the link for the application. Because this board account is so new, I can't post the application link here.

Spots are limited in these 4 newly forming leagues, so hurry.
elwayfan446
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby colby2152 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:51 pm

colby2152
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby elwayfan446 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:14 am

We are still looking for 1-2 new Zealots for our inaugural PPR leagues. If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will get you the info you need to sign up. If you have any further questions about the leagues, please let me know!
elwayfan446
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby elwayfan446 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:41 pm

elwayfan446 wrote:We are still looking for 1-2 new Zealots for our inaugural PPR leagues. If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will get you the info you need to sign up. If you have any further questions about the leagues, please let me know!

Just a few spots left for the inaugural Zealots PPR leagues! The draft is only a few weeks away. Please PM me if you are interested!
elwayfan446
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby elwayfan446 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:51 am

Are you a fan of college football? Do you love arguing about BCS vs Playoffs? Do you think you have what it takes to manage a college fantasy football franchise? If so, then Zealots KCFA is for you! There are teams available now. To claim your spot, send me an instant message with your email address and I will email you a link to the online application! ;-D
elwayfan446
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Classifieds