Trade Several People & Picks HELP! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Trade Several People & Picks HELP!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Trade Several People & Picks HELP!

Postby UnitedFive » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Got offered this today and was wondering if I should go ahead with this, this would be my second Dynasty League and my current QB's are

Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan I am of course the New Orleans Saints let me know what you think

San Francisco 49ers will give up:
Locker, Jake TEN QB
Ingram, Mark NOS RB
Rice, Sidney SEA WR
Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from Baltimore Ravens
Year 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from New England Patriots
Year 2012 Round 3 Draft Pick from Baltimore Ravens

New Orleans Saints will give up:
Stafford, Matthew DET QB
Jones, Julio ATL WR
UnitedFive
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade Several People & Picks HELP!

Postby dream_017 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:53 am

I would not make that trade. If you are going to give up those players, I would go for more proven talent in the league to help out your team. Players that can come in right now and make your starting line-up. My guess would be that both Stafford and Jones would be starting every week for the 49ers team. Will Ingram and Rice be starting for you? You are losing the QB and WR portion and picking up Ingram and a handful of picks. Not worth it - picks other than 1st round in dynasty are dime a dozen and you can usually find better in Free Agency, sure there is a chance you hit on someone but it is few and far between - give me the proven players any day of the week over picks - I want to win now ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby srlarson » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:00 am

You're giving up the best two players in the trade. Do not do it!! If youhave those three QB's somone will pay dearly for one of them......Locker, and Rice are dead weight......Ingram has potential but unproven.....and even the three picks don't come close to the value of one of the guys let alone both of them.
srlarson
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Fantasy Expert
(Past Year: 26)

Postby Pappy002 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:48 am

I wouldn't trade Stafford, not even if someone offered me Brees or Rodgers, especially if its a league where you keep everyone year after year. Trade Matt Ryan if you have 3 starters, he's the the lesser of the 3 you have.
Pappy002
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Indibuck » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:31 pm

dream_017 wrote:I would not make that trade. If you are going to give up those players, I would go for more proven talent in the league to help out your team. Players that can come in right now and make your starting line-up. My guess would be that both Stafford and Jones would be starting every week for the 49ers team. Will Ingram and Rice be starting for you? You are losing the QB and WR portion and picking up Ingram and a handful of picks. Not worth it - picks other than 1st round in dynasty are dime a dozen and you can usually find better in Free Agency, sure there is a chance you hit on someone but it is few and far between - give me the proven players any day of the week over picks - I want to win now ;-D

+1. Well said. ;-D
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 157)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions