I have to share this essay - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I have to share this essay

Moderator: Football Moderators

I have to share this essay

Postby scottaa1 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:37 am

that my nephew wrote about the American dream :-b

(name withheld)

My American dream is to work hard and therefore become successful. The nineteen fifty’s American dream was to own a cozy home, two kids, a husband, a car, and lastly your own yard. Having these as some criterion for my American dream is true, but without the kids and husband. Having kids to me is like an aberration it’s almost like a mistake. Therefore the only way I’d have kids is if they where for labor purposes. Yes, labor, but that’s not it they would also be named after their jobs. For example a boy you might name Alex, I might name him laundry, after his name.

I am also going to set some fairly high standards for myself. Such as wanting to also own two different homes. I want to own one in Colorado, the Rockies Mountains to be exact. So I can ski as much as my heart desires, that very much so could be every day of the season. Next my second home, in Jamaica, being able to spend my summers there would be great. Every time you wake up in the morning smelling the fresh ocean air, as I walk to my privately owned beach. Waking up to the mountains and ocean can’t get much better than that. Being able to own two homes is going to take a lot of money, which brings me to my next topic my job.

I am going to be an executive at a (removed name of my bro-in-laws financial corp). Being able to work with people’s money is one thing, but people trusting you with their money is another. Having this oppurnity means I have chance to become a person with a lot of power within a company. Thus being able to support my luminous life style.

I would have a girlfriend not a wife because a wife is too much of a commitment. So all of my houses would nearly just be bachelor pads. I’ve never had one before so I am very excited to achieve or obtain one. Being able to something when I want and how I want it done, thus I want to achieve that. My girl friend will be Jessica Alba from Deep Blue Sea. Having her as my girlfriend would make me pretty happy. The only items I’d love as much as Jessica Alba would be my cars, which brings me to my next topic.

My cars would be a green Lotus and a black Lamborghini. The Lotus would have tan interior along with black seams. Next it would have a very hyped up speaker system inside, along a custom subwoofer, in the trunk. Each would also have an extremely fast engine. Which could go from zero to sixty to ten seconds. This only my Lamborghini would have when waiting for a light example, the rims would still be spinning, That’s my American dream, my American Nightmare is getting married and having kids.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: I have to share this essay

Postby dream_017 » Wed May 02, 2012 7:58 am

Funny - I think I'm going to change my kids names tonight ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to General Talk