Borderlands 2 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Borderlands 2

Moderator: Football Moderators

Borderlands 2

Postby Big Bang » Mon May 14, 2012 5:40 am

Not sure how everyone felt about Borderlands, but I can't wait for the next step in the series! There isn't anything like a game that can find a nice blend of violence and humor. Just paid it off, a little early, but I think some time off work will be in order coming September 18th.
Big Bang
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Borderlands 2

Postby will111 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:36 am

Hello Frnds !!!!!!!!!!! :-)

I am here to talk on boderlands 2 .

I played boderland 1 i didnot find anything interesting in first part :-t .hoping for some interesting thing in boderlands 2!!!!!

we all play mw series and all people like those type of games . ;-D

Hoping to sumthing great frm boderlands 2!!!!!!!!1 :-°
will111
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby bagobonez » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:28 am

I'm a little hesitant to buy it on it's release date, mostly because of all of the problems the original Borderlands had on it's release date. I spent literally hours trying to find a work around to the multiplayer connection issues until I finally found one that worked, only to have it also stop working for apparently no reason at all the next time I went to play. Very frustrating when they release what's supposed to be a finished product and you pay full price for it and you can't even play online with your friends, which is what the game is essentially all about.

So I might wait a few days and monitor the Borderlands forums and see what kind of issues people are having, if they're not having any I'll jump right in. If they are, I'll wait until those bugs are ironed out and hopefully pay a reduced price too.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby logan » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:23 pm

I'd be amazed if Gearbox failed on the multi this time at launch but I can understand the hesitation. i played the game from beginning to end (including the dlc) solo so it isn't as huge a deal to me anyways. Whether or not I get it day one depends on how Sleeping Dogs goes. If I'm done with that by the time B2 releases I'll probably get it day one. If not I may wait. (I'm not gonna wait. I know this already :-D my will is weak )
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Return to Video Games