Kenny Britt - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Kenny Britt

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Kenny Britt

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:55 pm

I have a roster of 18 plus 2 IR spots for injured players. Im keeping him in hopes he regains form. He is one of my flex / bye week fill ins so im hoping he gets it going soon.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Kenny Britt

Postby stomperrob » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:33 am

Tennessee Titans' Kenny Britt thinks he's close to his best
12:55 AM, Oct 10, 2012
Written by Jim Wyatt
The Tennessean

The Titans are in desperate need of playmakers.

Wide receiver Kenny Britt, who has been mostly quiet this season, is hoping he can become one again soon, starting with Thursday’s game against the Steelers.

“Today I felt the most confidence I have in this whole year and this whole season,” Britt said Tuesday after practice. “With my eyes, finding the ball when Matt (Hasselbeck) was throwing it, especially coming over the big linemen. So I’m definitely getting back to where I was last year.”

Britt played 27 snaps in Sunday’s 30-7 loss to the Vikings, but he had just two catches for 23 yards. He has nine catches for 83 yards this season but missed one game because of suspension and another because of an ankle injury.

Offensive coordinator Chris Palmer said the Titans have to be patient with Britt’s progress.

“And that is the toughest thing,” Palmer said. “We know he is a talented player, but like any player, you need to build up their stamina and endurance, and their catching skills.

con't...

more: http://www.tennessean.com/article/20121 ... e%20Titans
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk