2012 Cuts - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Defunct Dynasty League

2012 Cuts

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: 2012 Cuts

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Cutting:


Kevin Kolb - QB, AZ
Contract Length: 1 Year
Average Yearly Salary: $200K
Total Contract Amount: $200K
2012: $200K
NTC: No


Initial Contract Added to Cap: $200,000
Amount Actually Paid to Player: $242,308
Gain/Loss Upon Cutting Player: -$42,308

APPROVE OR DENY?


Dwight Freeney - DE, IND
Contract Length: 1 Year
Average Yearly Salary: $200K
Total Contract Amount: $200K
2012: $200K
NTC: No


Initial Contract Added to Cap: $200,000
Amount Actually Paid to Player: $242,308
Gain/Loss Upon Cutting Player: -$42,308

APPROVE OR DENY?


I approve both. ;-D
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 78)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Re: 2012 Cuts

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Colin Kaepernick - QB, SF
Contract Length: 5 years
Average Yearly Salary: $280K
Total Contract Amount: $1.4M
2011-2015: $280K
NTC: No
Image
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8164
Joined: 29 May 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New to the "block"

Re: 2012 Cuts

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:33 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:Colin Kaepernick - QB, SF
Contract Length: 5 years
Average Yearly Salary: $280K
Total Contract Amount: $1.4M
2011-2015: $280K
NTC: No



Initial Contract Added to Cap: $280,000
Amount Actually Paid to Player: $339,231
Gain/Loss Upon Cutting Player: -$59,231

APPROVE OR DENY?
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 78)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Re: 2012 Cuts

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:15 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:Colin Kaepernick - QB, SF
Contract Length: 5 years
Average Yearly Salary: $280K
Total Contract Amount: $1.4M
2011-2015: $280K
NTC: No



Initial Contract Added to Cap: $280,000
Amount Actually Paid to Player: $339,231
Gain/Loss Upon Cutting Player: -$59,231

APPROVE OR DENY?


Approve ;-D
Image
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8164
Joined: 29 May 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New to the "block"

Re: 2012 Cuts

Postby terpfan » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Jackie Battle - RB, SD
Contract Length: 1 Year
Average Yearly Salary: $200K
Total Contract Amount: $200K
2012: $200K
NTC: No

Pre-approve ;-D
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 11116
Joined: 30 May 2002
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 2012 Cuts

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:15 pm

terpfan wrote:Jackie Battle - RB, SD
Contract Length: 1 Year
Average Yearly Salary: $200K
Total Contract Amount: $200K
2012: $200K
NTC: No



Initial Contract Added to Cap: $200,000
Amount Actually Paid to Player: $242,308
Gain/Loss Upon Cutting Player: -$42,308

APPROVE OR DENY?


terpfan wrote:Pre-approve ;-D



;-D
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 78)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Re: 2012 Cuts

Postby aaawall91 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Robert Housler - TE, ARI
Contract Length: 5 Years
Average Yearly Salary: $200k
Total Contract Amount: $1M
2012-2016: $200k
NTC: NO

pre-approve
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9934
(Past Year: 62)
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: East Lansing

Re: 2012 Cuts

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:08 pm

aaawall91 wrote:Robert Housler - TE, ARI
Contract Length: 5 Years
Average Yearly Salary: $200k
Total Contract Amount: $1M
2012-2016: $200k
NTC: NO



Initial Contract Added to Cap: $200,000
Amount Actually Paid to Player: $242,308
Gain/Loss Upon Cutting Player: -$42,308

APPROVE OR DENY?


aaawall91 wrote:pre-approve



;-D
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 78)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Re: 2012 Cuts

Postby slick0522 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:33 am

Pre-approve

Arrelious Benn - WR, TB
Contract Length: 5 Year
Average Yearly Salary: $2.5M
Total Contract Amount: $7.5M
2010-2015: $2.5M
NTC: No
slick0522
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 350
Joined: 16 May 2008
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 2012 Cuts

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:43 am

slick0522 wrote:Arrelious Benn - WR, TB
Contract Length: 5 Year
Average Yearly Salary: $2.5M
Total Contract Amount: $7.5M
2010-2015: $2.5M
NTC: No



Initial Contract Added to Cap: $2,500,000
Amount Actually Paid to Player: $3,028,846
Gain/Loss Upon Cutting Player: -$528,846

APPROVE OR DENY?


slick0522 wrote:Pre-approve



;-D
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 78)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 1:17 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact