2012 Draft Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Legion of Doom

2012 Draft Discussion

Moderators: The_Captain, mutantseabass, Football Moderators

2012 Draft Discussion

Postby mutantseabass » Sun May 20, 2012 7:35 am

Like the title says, discuss all things draft/LOD related.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 2012 Draft Discussion

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun May 20, 2012 1:14 pm

I've been playing in multiple dynasty leagues since 2006, and I can happily say that this is the very 1st time that I've had the #1 pick in any of my rookie drafts. Great timing! I just hope that TRich lives up to all the hype. :-o :-) ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby mutantseabass » Sun May 20, 2012 2:59 pm

They say TRich is can't miss. I'm not a huge fan of the top 10 defenses he will play 6 times a year. It's a no brainier for the top pick though!

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun May 20, 2012 3:11 pm

mutantseabass wrote:They say TRich is can't miss. I'm not a huge fan of the top 10 defenses he will play 6 times a year. It's a no brainier for the top pick though!

No doubt! It was actually weird/cool knowing who I was going to pick months ago, but I hope I don't have to do that again for a while. :-o :-b ;-) ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby logan » Mon May 21, 2012 7:57 am

Just to let everyone know I'm waiting on a few pms back about my pick so as soon as I get them something will happen.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby Flux » Mon May 21, 2012 8:55 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:They say TRich is can't miss. I'm not a huge fan of the top 10 defenses he will play 6 times a year. It's a no brainier for the top pick though!

No doubt! It was actually weird/cool knowing who I was going to pick months ago, but I hope I don't have to do that again for a while. :-o :-b ;-) ;-D

Anyone who picks a brown should be ashamed :-o
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon May 21, 2012 10:39 am

Flux wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:

Anyone who picks a brown should be ashamed :-o

:-b

flotsamnjetsam wrote:I thought the reason why this group has stuck together was the blood oath that MSB & Cappy made us sign before we signed up for the league. ;-7 :-b ;-)

Since no one commented about this in the roster expansion thread...was I the only one who signed the blood oath? ;-7 :-B :-b ;-) ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby logan » Mon May 21, 2012 1:02 pm

So i guess I'll put it out here as well but if anyone is interested in movin up to 1.2 I'm willing to listen to offers. Just shoot me a pm.
Last edited by logan on Mon May 21, 2012 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby SeaWolf » Mon May 21, 2012 2:50 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:

:-b

You can't make that up. ;-D
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby jayday » Tue May 22, 2012 7:38 am

I just pm'd MSB. I think the draft order may be wrong. We typically go by season standings, right? I went back and looked at past years and it looks that way. The current order looks like it's going by playoff standings.
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Next

Return to Legion of Doom