2012 Draft Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Legion of Doom

2012 Draft Discussion

Moderators: The_Captain, mutantseabass, Football Moderators

Re: 2012 Draft Discussion

Postby jayday » Wed May 30, 2012 12:06 pm

mutantseabass wrote:Jay! You homer! Nice pick! You took my guy!

Cincinnati has a logjam at the 2nd WR spot. I tried avoiding it as long as I could.

I almost took someone else. I'll be interested to see where he goes.
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby logan » Wed May 30, 2012 8:13 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:Happy birthday logan! ;-D

Happy Birthday Logan!

Thanks fellas ;-D
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby dream_017 » Thu May 31, 2012 7:59 am

Sorry guys - swamped at work today - I will get my pick in around lunch time :-/
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby mutantseabass » Thu May 31, 2012 4:24 pm

I have been adding the draft to flea flicker rosters as we go, if anyone sees anything wrong let me know and I will fix it.

Draft is moving along quite nicely! Good work to all!

Paul, nice pick in Broyles, I went back and forth with him and Moss. If this were ppr I would have taken Broyles. Word on the street is Broyles should be ready by season opener.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu May 31, 2012 4:47 pm

mutantseabass wrote:I have been adding the draft to flea flicker rosters as we go, if anyone sees anything wrong let me know and I will fix it.

Paul, nice pick in Broyles, I went back and forth with him and Moss. If this were ppr I would have taken Broyles. Word on the street is Broyles should be ready by season opener.

Thanks! I was a little surprised he made it all the way to 4.01. After I picked at 2.12, I made a list of 11 players for my 4.01, and he was 2nd on the list. I don't mind waiting on him if I have to...I just think he could be huge in that offense if he wins the #2 spot when he gets healthy. :-) ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby mutantseabass » Thu May 31, 2012 4:54 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:I have been adding the draft to flea flicker rosters as we go, if anyone sees anything wrong let me know and I will fix it.

Thanks! I was a little surprised he made it all the way to 4.01. After I picked at 2.12, I made a list of 11 players for my 4.01, and he was 2nd on the list. I don't mind waiting on him if I have to...I just think he could be huge in that offense if he wins the #2 spot when he gets healthy. :-) ;-D

And there is my point of bumping the rosters to 30. You can now wait on broyles. I love the fact that we can develop players! Makes the draft picks worth a little more now. Honestly with the old 24 man rosters we had, the third and fourth round were worth next to nothing to me.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:59 pm

If everyone could please watch your roster size. We can only have 30 players on your roster. Please make a Cut in order to make room for each drafted player. You can also pass or trade said pick. Thanks all!

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Is the waiver priority correct on flea? I thought it was the same order as the rookie/FA draft (it's the exact opposite on flea). :-?

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:55 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Is the waiver priority correct on flea? I thought it was the same order as the rookie/FA draft (it's the exact opposite on flea). :-?

Waivers won't be decided until after the first week. After the draft, it' always has been first come fist served. So the order at this point really has no meaning other then what it more then likely finished off last year.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:02 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:Is the waiver priority correct on flea? I thought it was the same order as the rookie/FA draft (it's the exact opposite on flea). :-?

Waivers won't be decided until after the first week. After the draft, it' always has been first come fist served. So the order at this point really has no meaning other then what it more then likely finished off last year.

OK, no problem. I was just checking because we do it a little different in the flex-factor dynasty league. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

PreviousNext

Return to Legion of Doom