Draft style vote-for 2013 season(next year) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Legion of Doom

Draft style vote-for 2013 season(next year)

Moderators: The_Captain, mutantseabass, Football Moderators

Which draft order determination?

Draft order based NFL style, by final standings including playoffs
100%
Draft order based on reverse order of final season standings excluding playoffs
No votes

Total votes : 9

Draft style vote-for 2013 season(next year)

Postby mutantseabass » Tue May 22, 2012 3:14 pm

I have paused the draft in order to vote on the draft style in the future of the LOD. Please post your vote in which style you would like

A. NFL style which includes playoffs

B. reverse order of final standings

My vote is for A,

The two Super Bowl teams take 9 and 10 regardless of record and the rest will be in reverse order of the final season standings.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Draft style vote

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue May 22, 2012 3:18 pm

mutantseabass wrote:I have paused the draft in order to vote on the draft style in the future of the LOD. Please post your vote in which style you would like

A. NFL style which includes playoffs

B. reverse order of final standings

My vote is for A,

The two Super Bowl teams take 9 and 10 regardless of record and the rest will be in reverse order of the final season standings.

I'm not clear with the options. We have been doing "reverse order of final standings excluding playoffs", and we were discussing changing it to NFL style which is "reverse order of final standings including playoffs".

So option A is a combo of both? And is option B including or excluding playoffs?

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby SeaWolf » Tue May 22, 2012 3:20 pm

A ;-D
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby mutantseabass » Tue May 22, 2012 3:22 pm

A is including the palyoffs

B is reverse order

Sorry trying to do too many things at one time!

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue May 22, 2012 3:24 pm

mutantseabass wrote:A is including the palyoffs

B is reverse order

Sorry trying to do too many things at one time!

No problem! I'll vote A. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jayday » Tue May 22, 2012 3:53 pm

I would vote to change it to NFL style for next year.

Having a vote for this year when you already know where you would be drafting in each system is LOL-worthy. :-b I'm not saying you're all self-serving bastards, but I'm not saying you're not either. :-D

But if it passes it passes. I honestly don't want anyone getting upset about it. It's just fantasy football. Don't stress and miss work meetings, MSB.
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby SeaWolf » Tue May 22, 2012 3:59 pm

jayday wrote:I would vote to change it to NFL style for next year.

Having a vote for this year when you already know where you would be drafting in each system is LOL-worthy. :-b I'm not saying you're all self-serving bastards, but I'm not saying you're not either. :-D

But if it passes it passes. I honestly don't want anyone getting upset about it. It's just fantasy football. Don't stress and miss work meetings, MSB.

I see Jay's point. Maybe we should make this for next year. It does not effect me since I MISSED :~( the playoffs, but for someone to have their heart set on someone and then have that carpet pulled out could make someone not quite so happy.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby The_Captain » Tue May 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Edited to add poll.....

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Tue May 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Meh it was only one meeting, it was driving me crazy though especially after seawolf had remembered. They screw me more then I screw them. They owe me! Oh I would kill to make it to the superbowl once in this league! I'll take 9 or 10 any day!

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue May 22, 2012 4:19 pm

SeaWolf wrote:

I see Jay's point. Maybe we should make this for next year. It does not effect me since I MISSED :~( the playoffs, but for someone to have their heart set on someone and then have that carpet pulled out could make someone not quite so happy.

2nded that jayday brings up a good point. ;-D

I'm pretty sure that the current posted draft order was "including" playoffs:

1.01-Flotzilla-Flotsamnjetsam
1.02-something witty-logan
1.03-Juggernaughts-Santacruzer
1.04-Seawolves-seawolf
1.05-Who's your Paddy-Flux
1.06-mutantseabass
1.07-Lecters Leeches-The_Captain
1.08-Irish Monkeys-DolFin
1.09-Greendale Human Beings-jayday
1.10-Dream-dream_017

And going by flea, this is how it would be under the old rule "excluding" playoffs:

1.01-Flotzilla-Flotsamnjetsam
1.02-something witty-logan
1.03-Juggernaughts-Santacruzer
1.04-Seawolves-seawolf
1.05-Greendale Human Beings-jayday
1.06-Who's your Paddy-Flux
1.07-mutantseabass
1.08-Lecters Leeches-The_Captain
1.09-Dream-dream_017
1.10-Irish Monkeys-DolFin

jayday is getting hurt the most if we change it for this year (moves 3 slots down). Dolfin moves 2 spots up, Cappy, MSB, Flux move 1 spot up, and dream moves 1 spot down. I think jayday is right...we should probably vote this in for next year since jayday would probably be the only "no" vote. :-?

flotsamnjetsam

Next

Return to Legion of Doom