Draft style vote-for 2013 season(next year) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Legion of Doom

Draft style vote-for 2013 season(next year)

Moderators: The_Captain, mutantseabass, Football Moderators

Which draft order determination?

Draft order based NFL style, by final standings including playoffs
100%
Draft order based on reverse order of final season standings excluding playoffs
No votes

Total votes : 9

Re: Draft style vote-for 2013 season(next year)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue May 22, 2012 8:56 pm

The_Captain wrote:I love playing Fantasy Football and this league is my favorite.....it's in my DNA to try hard each and every game regardless of where I end up in the draft. I'm competitive and I hate to lose.

I think this is also one of the reasons why this league has been/is so competitive. I think every owner is like that. Even though it didn't seem like it at times last year in this league :-B , I'm guilty of always trying to win. The way I look at it, if I tried to lose, I'd probably win anyway! :-b ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mutantseabass » Tue May 22, 2012 9:15 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
The_Captain wrote:I love playing Fantasy Football and this league is my favorite.....it's in my DNA to try hard each and every game regardless of where I end up in the draft. I'm competitive and I hate to lose.

I think this is also one of the reasons why this league has been/is so competitive. I think every owner is like that. Even though it didn't seem like it at times last year in this league :-B , I'm guilty of always trying to win. The way I look at it, if I tried to lose, I'd probably win anyway! :-b ;-D

Maybe that's what I need to do is try to lose! :-B

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flux » Wed May 23, 2012 5:40 am

mutantseabass wrote:I have paused the draft in order to vote on the draft style in the future of the LOD. Please post your vote in which style you would like

A. NFL style which includes playoffs

B. reverse order of final standings

My vote is for A,

The two Super Bowl teams take 9 and 10 regardless of record and the rest will be in reverse order of the final season standings.

A
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Thu May 24, 2012 7:57 am

A
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Previous

Return to Legion of Doom