Favorite Present and Past NFL Player? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Favorite Present and Past NFL Player?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Favorite Present and Past NFL Player?

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:01 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
m16a wrote:
I don't know where all this old school Cafe resurgence is coming from, but I approve. ;-D

Well, now that I've graduated from grad school I'll have more time to spend here at the Cafe. And, I too, certainly approve of that! ;-D

Congrats man! ;-D What were you studying?

Psychology. I now have my Masters in Psychology/Counseling. Working on obtaining my license which I should have enough hours for in about 2-2.5 years. It's a long journey, but I love it. Definitely my calling. :-)
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:54 pm

past : probably would have to be ronnie lott. dude was just a beast in his time. fearless. also have a soft spot for joe montana. (grew up down in cali :-D )

present: gotta be terrell "t-sizzle" suggs. i love guys that just bring it...have personality...he is just fun to watch. his hatred for the steelers and big ben is just the icing :-b. rayray is right up there. hard not to love a guy with that much heart and talent.

favorite non raven : ive kind of got a man crush on calvin johnson. ok maybe not kinda, its pretty much a full blown man crush. the dude is unstoppable and just a crazy physical specimen. wish he was on my team :-L .
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby pokfunatu » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:43 pm

Past: Earl Cambell in his first couple of years. Never saw a pro that looked like a man among boys; before or since.

Present: Adrian Foster - He and Jerry Jones turned me into a Texans fan.
pokfunatu
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby FirstCoast » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:31 am

Past: Toss up between Barry Sanders and Fred Taylor. Taylor is a bit of a homer pick, but I loved the way he ran the ball and he embodied the physical nature of the Jags of old, and I loved him for that. Sander because he was, imo, the running back to have played the game. I loved watching him go to work and make defenses look silly. One of a kind player.

Present: MJD is up there, but I'm actually gonna have to say J.J. Watt right now. I haven't seen a defensive player impact a game like him in a while, and I don't think defensive players get enough credit nowadays.
2012 FF League Champion
2012 FF League Scoring Title
2012, 2013 March Madness Champions
FirstCoast
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 54)

Previous

Return to General Talk