Stacked Keeper Champion Team - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Stacked Keeper Champion Team

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Stacked Keeper Champion Team

Postby BurritoBoy » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:08 am

Perfectibilist wrote:What I would do personally is instead of just trying to move up in a round, I would try to move my rounds up if that makes any sense. Offer AP and a 2nd or 3rd for their 1st, AJ the same. Some of your lower tier guys like Mendehall, Jackson, Reggie, Witten etc. try to make your 5th or 6th rounder a 3rd or 4th (just numbers off the top of my head, but you get the idea). In my opinion that comes in with more value than simply going from 1.08 to 1.01.

This is exactly what I meant when saying upgrade your picks, try to get as many in earliest rounds so you are selecting from a higher quality of leftover players.

As for what that guy said about Cam, I would keep him simply because QBs have become so precious as of late that having one that can put up high points is extremely valuable, and you might not find a better replacement in the draft.
BurritoBoy Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby murphysxm » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:10 pm

I'd probably announce to the league that any player on your roster is available for a trade. If somebody blows you away with an offer, you have depth to move anyone and still have great keepers.
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 238)

Postby Those About To Rock » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:10 pm

murphysxm wrote:I'd probably announce to the league that any player on your roster is available for a trade. If somebody blows you away with an offer, you have depth to move anyone and still have great keepers.

I seriously considered this today. I'm pretty well addicted to the Ray Rice and Calvin Johnson gravy train, but I'm even willing to part with Foster for a good enough offer (he lost a tackle and a fullback, I'm not 100% behind him. I fear a new S. Alexander coming on strong...)
Those About To Rock
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions