KOTJ 2012 anyone? If so, sign in here - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

KOTJ 2012 anyone? If so, sign in here

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: KOTJ 2012 anyone? If so, sign in here

Postby mutantseabass » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:22 pm

moochman wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:Are we doing a slow draft or a live draft? Anyone know?

I had a slow draft in mind, just so hard to coordinate a live draft. I will throw a poll up, but barring a majority (7 or more votes) for a live draft I think we should plan on starting a slow draft next Friday?. Last year's live or slow poll took 8 days itself and I would rather not lose the time.

I would forget the poll and just do a slow draft. I never had good luck getting 12 people to agree on a date and time, especially with the different time zones.

Let's get a date settled for the start and do this!! I'm pretty excited obviously!

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:35 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
moochman wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:Are we doing a slow draft or a live draft? Anyone know?

I had a slow draft in mind, just so hard to coordinate a live draft. I will throw a poll up, but barring a majority (7 or more votes) for a live draft I think we should plan on starting a slow draft next Friday?. Last year's live or slow poll took 8 days itself and I would rather not lose the time.

I would forget the poll and just do a slow draft. I never had good luck getting 12 people to agree on a date and time, especially with the different time zones.

Let's get a date settled for the start and do this!! I'm pretty excited obviously!

Good enough, slow draft it is. Last year we had an 8-4 majority and of those 6 members opting for a slow draft are returning and a couple didn't feel strongly either way. I would love to start right now! but guess I'll have to pm everyone and see if we can get it going say noon Thursday?

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby mutantseabass » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:05 pm

moochman wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
moochman wrote:

Good enough, slow draft it is. Last year we had an 8-4 majority and of those 6 members opting for a slow draft are returning and a couple didn't feel strongly either way. I would love to start right now! but guess I'll have to pm everyone and see if we can get it going say noon Thursday?

Sounds great to me Mooch! I'm ready to go! You are doing a great job as a commish! Let's get the draft order established and rock and roll!

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:12 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
moochman wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:

Sounds great to me Mooch! I'm ready to go! You are doing a great job as a commish! Let's get the draft order established and rock and roll!

yessir!
1) psmvchaser
2) gunpowder
3) Santacruzer
4) mutantseabass
5) Moochman
6) Mrpu
7) Calyxes
8) J Per
9) stomperrob
10) AngryLionsFan
11) Dream_017
12) BigKen117
pm straffing to begin.

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J Per » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:05 am

It's telling me I am not authorized to view the forum to post my pick so I can't see who was taken.
J Per
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby moochman » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:00 am

J Per wrote:It's telling me I am not authorized to view the forum to post my pick so I can't see who was taken.

Try this link to see players taken.
viewtopic.php?t=514148
You are able to get into draft thread? Here's a link.
viewtopic.php?t=514008

Let me know if there is still trouble.

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby bigken117 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:40 am

you have to get to the forum from the drop down.
Jacoby Ellsbury - Official Red Sox prospect of the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!
bigken117
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Eagle EyeBaseball Mod
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:41 am

viewforum.php?f=149

Bookmark this on your computer

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Previous

Return to Detroit Lions