New** Auction Keeper League W/ Buy in - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New** Auction Keeper League W/ Buy in

Moderator: Football Moderators

New** Auction Keeper League W/ Buy in

Postby xBigtymerBx » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Hey guys I would like to form a keeper league with an auction draft. The buy in would be $100( not final) with 14 to 16 teams. The money would be held in a safe manner that all members will agree on. I am finalizing the rules as we speak and would love to hear your suggestions if your interested.

I have been a long time fantasy owner and have always wanted to start a competitve keeper or dynasty league. I am from the columbus, oh areas but all managers are welcome as long as they stay active in some form or fashion. I have looked at websites that offer leagues but i dont see the point in only paying out 80% of what you put in. This will be a long standing competitve league so please only message me if your looking for this kind of league.

Just a ball park but i am guessing the draft will hapen late august with money being collected early to mid august. Please pm me if your interested and we cam start the communcation process to get this league up and running.. Please invite your friends too i want this league to have some friendly jabber and a lot of fun.

Thanks guys goodluck to all.

xBigtymerBx
xBigtymerBx
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds