BFFL Has An Opening... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

BFFL Has An Opening...

Moderator: Football Moderators

BFFL Has An Opening...

Postby diablo » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:36 pm

There is an opening in the Premier League of the BFFL. Playing since 1995, each League in the BFFL is a 16-team, performance-scored, head-to-head, and highly competitive FF league with very little turnover from year to year. Our leagues run online and feature owners from across the United States as well as Britain and Australia.

Each league utilizes a salary cap with player contracts, a mixed straight selection and open bidding draft, and blind bidding free agency run through the MFL system. Though based in San Antonio, Texas we draft via the MFL Draft Room. We carryover three franchise players per season with the remaining rostered players re-entering the draft pool each season. The Leagues use the same ruleset. We have a buy-in of $60 with a top prize of $300. In week 17, we hold a "BFFL Pro Bowl" pitting an all-star team from each conference against the other conference in each league which helps to determine the following year's franchise fee. In addition, League pools and a post-season consolation tournament provide weekly distractions and the opportunity to win extra low round picks in the following year's draft. League finances last year were handled through Fantasy Sports Vault for rapid payouts and will either utilize FSV or League Safe this year.

In the Premier League, the Ohio Innocent Bystanders franchise is open. Current rosters and 2012 draft orders are listed on each site. You will have the right to rename your team with your preferred logo subject to League approval. Last year we purchased custom logos and helmets for each team. League funds will be used to do the same for your new team.

While I have several owners who run teams in BOTH leagues, I am interested in diversifying the ownership a bit. I want an owner who is fair-minded, competitive, preferably experienced to some degree, and who is willing to devote the necessary attention to running their squad. Most of all, I want someone who is in it for the long-haul.

If you have serious interest after taking a look at the sites (keeping in mind that not everything is up and running on the 2012 sites) please contact the BFFL Commissioner

Thanks!
I am a real person. I am not a spambot.
diablo
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: BFFL Has An Opening...

Postby reds1975 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:09 am

Hello
I would be interested in looking at both leagues.
Please email me at cinreds1975@yahoo.com

Thanks
James
reds1975
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby diablo » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Update to my original post from 2012....

The Premier League has two available openings for the 2013 season. Please reference the original post for details on how the Premier League works.

The current openings for new owners are the franchises currently known as the Houma Hustlers and the Fort Worth Whipz.

Please contact me for more information.

Thanks
diablo
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby diablo » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:25 pm

Update - As of March 21, the Premier League still has two openings as noted in the post above. Please contact me if interested. Thanks.
diablo
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby ExplicitSplicer » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Interested in team./
ExplicitSplicer
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds