2012 pre-season stuff consolidated - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Ambulance Chasers

2012 pre-season stuff consolidated

Moderators: Indibuck, murphysxm, Football Moderators

Re: Rules/Scoring thread

Postby murphysxm » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Works for me
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 222)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mr.Joshua » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Don't you need an even # of rounds ( said 19 man roster ) in a draft so that the 1st pick and the 12th pick each lead off a round the same amount of times?
Wilson
Forte,Morris,Ivory,B.Brown,M.Christine,B.Bolden
Cobb,VJax,DeSean,M.Floyd,L.Moore
V.Davis
Posluszny
M.Bryant
Colts
Mr.Joshua
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 226)

Postby Indibuck » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Mr.Joshua wrote:Don't you need an even # of rounds ( said 19 man roster ) in a draft so that the 1st pick and the 12th pick each lead off a round the same amount of times?

If it's important to you and others, than yes we could do 18 or 20 man rosters. My post above illustrates why I chose 19. But like really any rule, I am flexible if people want to see it changed.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 173)

Re: 2012 Sign-in

Postby The Lung » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Thanks for the invite, I'm down! ;-D
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 68)

Postby Indibuck » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:18 pm

The Lung wrote:Thanks for the invite, I'm down! ;-D

Welcome aboard! ;-D
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby m16a » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:39 pm

I appreciate the invite, and having read and reviewed your more than reasonable rules, I gladly accept the invitation and look forward to enjoying intense competition with this league for many years to come. ;-D
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)

Postby Indibuck » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:05 pm

m16a wrote:I appreciate the invite, and having read and reviewed your more than reasonable rules, I gladly accept the invitation and look forward to enjoying intense competition with this league for many years to come. ;-D

Awesome! Welcome aboard!

And with that, we are full. This is going to be a VERY tough challenge!
Indibuck

VOTE! Item 1... PPR/non-PPR

Postby Indibuck » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Please vote.... polls to be left open 7 days. Once you have voted, you may not change your vote.

Thank you.
Indibuck

VOTE! Item 2... If PPR, how much?***

Postby Indibuck » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Please vote. Poll will be left open for 7 days. Once you cast your vote, you may not go back and change it.

Thank you.

*** this issue is obviously contingent on Item 1 passing (allowing PPR scoring).
Indibuck

VOTE! Item 3... passing TD points

Postby Indibuck » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Please vote. Poll will be left open for 7 days. Once you cast your vote, you may not go back and change it.

Thank you.
Indibuck

PreviousNext

Return to Ambulance Chasers