New Cap League w/League Safe Pot - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New Cap League w/League Safe Pot

Moderator: Football Moderators

New Cap League w/League Safe Pot

Postby maelstrom » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:53 am

The league is free to anyone who's fanatical enough to want to draft a whole team, but there is a small pot with a $10 buy in on League Safe. The pot can be bigger in the future for those who choose to participate as well. It's winner take all. The highest finishing GM who has paid into the pot wins the money.

Auction start, July 6:
I have a web site run by Fanstar that handles all the cap information, rosters, simulation and runs the auction. Each team will start with 600 million and every year thereafter they will get an additional 120 million. You can spend all your money each year, or you can save some for future free agents to be. When you buy a player, you own him for the years on his contract. Years are determined using this scale (we will likely be using fractional numbers, but I'm using whole numbers here for simplicity):

Salary - Years
1-9 - 2 yrs
10-31 - 3 yrs
32-39 - 4 yrs
40-47 - 5 yrs
48-55 - 6 yrs
56-63 - 7 yrs
64-71 - 8 yrs
72-79 - 9 yrs
80-87 - 10 yrs
88-95 - 11 yrs
96-up - 12 yrs

We will also be drafting defensive players. A game roster will consist of 27 players with 21 actually playing in the game. The simulation automatically chooses the highest scoring players from each position.

If you would like a link to the league, email me at gengelhorn70 at Gmail.
maelstrom
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Basketball

Return to Classifieds