Looking for Long-Term Dynasty, non-IDP, money league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Looking for Long-Term Dynasty, non-IDP, money league

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking for Long-Term Dynasty, non-IDP, money league

Postby smythep » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi guys. My friend and I are looking to do a dynasty league. This is our first year doing a dynasty league. We have done redrafts for years, but this is our first year for dynasty. I have just joined one, but my friend hasn't.

Basically, we're looking for a league that we know will last. Our main concern is that the league will die off after a few years. We want something that will still be running 10 years from now. So before we join the league we need to see proof that the league will last. Whatever that may be (current leagues that have lasted, something else?) it is a must that we know it will last.

Another requirement that we have is that we don't want IDP. We consider ourselves to be hardcore fantasy players, but we have no desire to do IDP.

Salary cap is fine.

We also don't want to have to take over an abandoned team. We want to join a start-up.

We want a money league with a buy-in somewhere between the $25 and $50 range. We would prefer 10-14 teams, but are open to other sizes.

I know these are very specific requirements, but we need to be sure that we are joining a good league. What we can offer in return is two players who will be extremely active and in it for the long run. If we are looking for a league that we know will go at least 10 years then you can bet that we will be in the league for 10 years.

Send me a message or reply to this. Whatever. We can draft whenever.
smythep
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Looking for Long-Term Dynasty, non-IDP, money league

Postby smythep » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:51 pm

[Update] Salary cap is fine with us now
smythep
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds