Looking for dedicated owners for a brand new NFL fantasy league with keepers under the same "Super ... Hardcore" brand as my basketball leagues. Same rules apply to being selected for this league:
- ONLY THE HARDCORE CAN APPLY: We want owners that not only watch and follow NFL news daily but also put that knowledge to use by checking the waivers daily and trying to make trades all the time...
- STAY ACTIVE: if your team has lost a few times do not give up on the season. If you' a quitter don't apply!
- IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL: I take my leagues serious and put a lot of time in building them up. If you join I expect you to stick around for years...
- NO MONEY INVOLVED: it's free, but we do play for bragging rights so...
- BE SOCIAL: be involved, communicate, trade, trash talk, whatever, you'd be surprised how many friends you can make from a friendly fantasy league...
If this all seems good to you apply now by giving me:
and geographical location (for divisional placing) in a email message to muharem@hotmailcom
and I will let u know...
Here is the info for the league...
Super 16 Hardcore H2H ESPN NFL
Number of Teams: 16
4 Divisions (teams placed by geographical location)
Scoring Type: Head to Head Points
Format: League Manager
1 x QB, 2 x RB, 2 x WR, 1 x TE, 2 x Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 x D/ST, 1 x K, 6x BE, 1 x IR
Lineup Changes : Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
Player Acquisition System: Waivers
Season Acquisition Limit: No Limit
Waiver Period: 1 Day
Waiver Order: Move to last after claim
Trade Limit: No Limit
Trade Deadline: No Deadline
Trade Review Period: 2 Days
Votes Required to Veto Trade: 8
Keepers starting 2013 season...
2013 Keepers Per Team: 5
2013 Keeper Lock Date: Lock One Hour Before Draft
After that each season each team can keep one more player, so 6 in 2014, 7 in 2015 and so on... Up to a max of 10 in 2018
Start of Regular Season: Week 1 (Start of Season)
Weeks per Matchup: 1
Regular Season Matchups: 13 (Playoffs start Week 14)
Matchup Tie Breaker: None
Home Field Advantage: Home Team Receives +5 Points
Playoff Teams: 6 (3 rounds, 2 Byes)
Weeks per Playoff Matchup: 1 week per round
Playoff Seeding Tie Breaker: Head to Head Record
Playoff Home Field Advantage: Home Team Receives +5 Points
Draft Type: Snake
Draft Date: Not Set, will be in the week before season kicks off, up for a vote...
Seconds Per Pick: 90
Draft Order: Randomized One Hour Prior to Draft Time