T Long wrote:10 team keeper league Any 5 keeper each year 1/2 ppr
My keepers look good: Arian Foster, Ray Rice, Cam Newton, AJ Green, Hakeem Nicks
Rank these players on who I should target the fifth pick: Victor Cruz, Brandon Marshall, Steven Jackson, Doug Martin, Steve Smith (car), Percy Harvin, Demaryius Thomas, Roy Helu
Being its a ppr league I would rank them like this.
1. Smith - 33 but he's STILL a top 10 WR.
2. Marshall - Cutler LOVED throwing to this guy in Denver, and will target him as often as he can. 6 games against teams with some of the worst pass defenses in the league. He did lead the league in dropped passes last year, but he was still a hot target.
3. Harvin - To me, he's the only TRUE offensive weapon besides Peterson on the field, 87 receptions last year for playing not nearly as many snaps as he should. IF he's on the field any more than last year, close to 100 receptions isn't far off.
4. D. Thomas - There's going to be a new "TD" in Denver this year...Thomas and Decker, and Peyton will hit them plenty of times this year. He may not see as many as Decker, but with Peyton throwing him the ball, its hard not to like him.
5. Helu - Even in Shanny's carosel of RB's, he's shown that he can catch the ball out of the backfield better than all of them. Having a RB that could see more carries then the other two and catch the ball better, I like his chances to be a top 15 back this year.
6. Cruz - Not a huge fan of him, but Eli continues to show doubters he's the real deal, and Cruz will be a part of that again this year. I don't think he matches his numbers from last year, more 900 yds/6 TDs with a healthy Nicks on the field.
7. SJax/Martin - Neither are all that appealing to me, Martin to me has small edge based on he's younger. But both are bottom for me.