Randy Moss - 2012 version - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Randy Moss - 2012 version

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Randy Moss - 2012 version

Postby ravendan » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:35 pm

well I guess I was wrong on the 1 catch and 20 yards, but I still don't think he will be able to sustain anything consistent throughout the year... but I could be proven wrong. I still wouldn't want to be associated with this guy... his work ethic makes me sick.
ravendan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Randy Moss - 2012 version

Postby JoeySeven » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:54 pm

ravendan wrote:well I guess I was wrong on the 1 catch and 20 yards, but I still don't think he will be able to sustain anything consistent throughout the year... but I could be proven wrong. I still wouldn't want to be associated with this guy... his work ethic makes me sick.

I can see by your post you don't keep up on what Randy Moss was doing during his one-season "retirement" before he signed with niners and what he brings to the team.I had some doubts,but everything I read about him I liked. ;-D

49ers are A run 1st offense.They don't need to put up a lot of points in most games to win.Moss still has some life in them chicken legs.No need to over play him at the start of the season.
JoeySeven
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk