ANYONE LOOKING TO JOIN A LEAGUE? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

ANYONE LOOKING TO JOIN A LEAGUE?

Moderator: Football Moderators

ANYONE LOOKING TO JOIN A LEAGUE?

Postby VikeThor » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Hello everyone--

My name is Joseph D. Loiacono and I have been running online fantasy football leagues since 1993. This year I am running five Leagues. All of these leagues are run on My Fantasy League and they are all one year leagues drafting from scratch in August and consisting of 12 owners.

The Ultimate 1 League is the expert league with a fee of $250. The Ultimate 2 League is the next highest skill league and has a fee of $200. Ultimate 3 and Ultimate 4 are both Intermediate Leagues with a fee of $150. And Ultimate 5 is an entry-level league with a fee of $100. I promise that all Leagues will be very well run, competitive, active and a lot of fun. We also offer a bonus prize of $100, (in addition to the normal prize money paid out), for anyone that wins an Ultimate League in their first season. In addition, there is a $10 off of your entry fee for each new owner you bring in with you as soon as they pay their fee in full.

You will get to choose whether you want to participate in a traditional snake draft that will be held at the end of August, or a slow auction draft that will begin at the beginning of August. This normally takes one week and is a lot of fun and very strategic.

These are mainly straightforward leagues, but we do have some good lineup flexibility and some other unique rules to add to the fun. I have a copy of last year's Constitution all ready to be sent out to anyone who might be interested in checking us out, (I do not anticipate any rule changes for this year). If you are interested, please E-mail me at UltCommish@aol.com and I will send it right out to you. Then you could get back to me with any questions you have and let me know what League(s) you are interested in.

I also run two Weekly Tournaments, the Survivor League for $40 and the Elimination League for $30. I can send information on these two weekly tournaments for anyone who is interested as well.

Thank you very much for reading this note, and I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the Ultimate Football Leagues in 2012!

Joe
VikeThor
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds