2012 Michigan Wolverines thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

2012 Michigan Wolverines thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 2012 Michigan Wolverines thread

Postby moochman » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:47 pm

stomperrob wrote:For all things BLUE! Feel free to pitch in.

Hearing that the Big 10 will take that into consideration and if forming a third conference just for the Wolves. They will keep the lame as Leaders and Legends and just for U M they will have a Legends in their own minds conference.

Wish Hoke would have sent a real message and suspended those two for the first two games. Kick in some community service, like attended all their classes for a semester (given not a fall semester :-b ) All he did was the least he could do and still look people in the eye. Granted, that is more than most coaches would have done.

it will please frightened UM fans to know that the Spartans QB is in no way ready for the big time.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby stomperrob » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm

UGLY - down 31-7 at halftime - dunno if I can bear to watch the second half! %-6 :-P !+) :,-( :-[ :-C :-{
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby moochman » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:46 pm

stomperrob wrote:UGLY - down 31-7 at halftime - dunno if I can bear to watch the second half! %-6 :-P !+) :,-( :-[ :-C :-{

Blue TD, 34-14 Saban must be loving this. Sadly Blue Boys, Denard looks really fragile.

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby stomperrob » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Devin Gardner will start for Michigan in Outback Bowl
By Tom Fornelli | Blogger
December 31, 2012 1:03 pm ET

It doesn't come as much of a shock, but Michigan coach Brady Hoke announced Monday that when the Wolverines' offense hits the field in the Outback Bowl on Tuesday, it will be Devin Gardner lined up under center. However, that does not mean Denard Robinson won't see some time at quarterback.

"It's how we've ended the year," Hoke said. "Devin [Gardner] will be the starting quarterback, and Denard will play some quarterback. Really, how we finished the year and we played the last three ballgames, four ballgames, is how we'll play it out."

Gardner took over for Robinson after he was injured against Nebraska and played pretty well for the Wolverines over the final month. Gardner won his first three starts with Michigan and averaged 38.3 points per game before finishing the regular season with a 26-21 loss against Ohio State.

As for the plans for Robinson, Hoke said that Denard would see time at quarterback and elsewhere on offense, leading to this exchange with South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier:

con't...

more: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootbal ... tback-bowl
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:08 pm

Guessing Denard's elbow injury is still lingering. Go Blue, beat those Cocks! ;-D

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby stomperrob » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:53 pm

moochman wrote:Guessing Denard's elbow injury is still lingering. Go Blue, beat those Cocks! ;-D

I'm not gonna touch that line, lol! :-b
stomperrob

Postby stomperrob » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:31 pm

What a heart breaker - soooooooooooo close (but, as the saying goes, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades!).

Oh well, lookin' to bigger and better things in 2013! ;-D ;-D
stomperrob

Postby stomperrob » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:51 pm

edit: Moved to 2013 thread
stomperrob

Previous

Return to College Football