OU=Chumps!! LSU vs. USC in Sugar Bowl - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

OU=Chumps!! LSU vs. USC in Sugar Bowl

Moderator: Football Moderators

OU=Chumps!! LSU vs. USC in Sugar Bowl

Postby lsufan » Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:58 pm

This weekend goes out to the OU fans. Welcome to reality. This is why I love guys like Goody. We will see who goes to the Sugar Bowl but everyone knows who deserves to go to the Sugar Bowl. LSU lost to Florida 19 to 7. USC lost to Cal and OU lost to k-state 35-7. Brad Edwards(a BCS expert) just said LSU is in the drivers seat. I am not going to say LSU will beat USC. It will be a darn good game but OU will not be in the hunt for the national championship after this weekend. What a wonderful weekend. If only the Saints could make the playoffs. This would be a great year for Louisiana football.
lsufan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VHawk15 » Sun Dec 07, 2003 12:24 am

Yeah, I hope it will be USC vs. LSU in the Sugar Bowl. It will come down to the polls.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby CVhawk » Sun Dec 07, 2003 12:09 pm

Yes I hope LSwho wins the sugar bowl.Then I can get my bumper sticker.

Fightin' Gators 19-National Chumps 7
CVhawk
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby VHawk15 » Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:03 pm

CVhawk wrote:Yes I hope LSwho wins the sugar bowl.Then I can get my bumper sticker.

Fightin' Gators 19-National Chumps 7

I might be mistaken, but it appeared as though Florida were the chumps last week.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby CVhawk » Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:58 pm

Yeah you are mistaken.UF got bitchslapped by the zebras.It wouldnt even have been close if it was a fairly called game.
CVhawk
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 07, 2003 8:12 pm

Sounds like CVhawk has some hard feelings about going to the lowly Outback Bowl. Thats what a 8-4 record will get you. I know everyone I know is looking forward to the Outback Bowl. Iowa vs Florida. I bet that will get pretty good ratings. Maybe one tenth of the ratings for the Sugar Bowl but hey at least you get to go to a bowl right.

Friendliness: %

Postby Free Bagel » Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:39 pm

UF's losses:

Miami
Tennessee
Ole Miss
ACC officials
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Goody » Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:57 pm

OU vs. LSU in Sugar Bowl

LSU is gonna lose. At least they get to play in the National Championship. Just enough to tease you LSU fans. Hope you have fun losing on home turf.
Goody
General Manager
General Manager

Postby hayesb26 » Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:59 pm

yup i agree.. LSU is in for a stomping.. i dunno if ill even watch it.. i was really hopin for USC - OU, at least it would have been close
hayesb26
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby lsufan » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:15 pm

Are they even going to start White in the sugar bowl after last week. Just kidding. I wish the Saints could draft White. Brooks is horrible. LSU will give OU one hell of a game. I don't care what anybody says. Home field advantage. LSU has the best fans around. ESPN awarded us the best fans this year. Its going to be a good game. Our defense is too tough for it not to be a close game. I am not going to predict a win but LSU has not been blown out all season and has played some tough teams. OU fans even admit OU does not deserve to be in the championship game. This is a quote from Goody "I also agree that OU does not deserve to play in the national title game." We shall see what happens Jan. 4.
lsufan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to College Football