Looking for a Cool Logo. Please help! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Looking for a Cool Logo. Please help!

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Looking for a Cool Logo. Please help!

Postby hasty1dt » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Hey guys,

I constantly read this forum and finally cracked and signed up. I saw this board and was wondering what any of you guys could do with my team's logo. I've had this team for 6 years as part of a dynasty league in which I've won two championships. My current logo is simply a picture I took, and I wanted to make it look more modern and dynamic.

My Team Name: Hasty's Cursed Crackers

It looks like I'm unable to post a picture or link to my current logo. The best I can do is describe it. The best way I can describe is that I took a picture of a cracker in a ziploc bag, drew an angry face on the cracker, and above it I wrote "Warning!"

Some ideas I'd be open to incorporate into a new logo:
- The Angry Cracker
- Witchcraft (a la curses)
- Finding a way to get the name of my team into the logo itself

There are a few colors I'm open to using, like Black, Blue, White & Red. No need to use all of them. I wouldn't want to have too many and let it be distracting.

Most importantly, I'd think the color of the Angry cracker should still be the color of a Saltine Cracker, unless you find something you consider a big improvement.

I'll defer to the experts on this. If any of you are able to cook something up, don't hesitate to respond with an idea in a response.

Look forward to talking to you, and thanks again!

Dan
hasty1dt
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests