2012 league/draft chatter

Moderators: dream_017, Santacruzer, moochman, Football Moderators

Re: 2012 league/draft chatter

Postby moochman » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:20 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
moochman wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:

We will definitely keep you in mind!

Not so quick! First you have to pass a ridgerous test. What do you think of the Matt Millen Era?
If you cannot respond becuase you just puked all over your keyboard, you're in :-b

Will keep you at the head of the mailing list for next year, aaawall. ;-D

Or did you just puke because you got hit with a DUI! Either way you are in! :-b

Good point. If your response to hearing of Leshoure, Fairley, and Culbreath (to name a few) is "Been there, done that" you may be a Lions fan.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mutantseabass » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:23 pm

moochman wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
moochman wrote:
Not so quick! First you have to pass a ridgerous test. What do you think of the Matt Millen Era?
If you cannot respond becuase you just puked all over your keyboard, you're in :-b

Will keep you at the head of the mailing list for next year, aaawall. ;-D

Or did you just puke because you got hit with a DUI! Either way you are in! :-b

Good point. If your response to hearing of Leshoure, Fairley, and Culbreath (to name a few) is "Been there, done that" you may be a Lions fan.

:-b

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:36 pm

2 TEs in the second round. Who would have ever thought that would happen? And that is assuming mutantseabass doesn't select Tony Scheffler. :-b

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:40 pm

moochman wrote:2 TEs in the second round. Who would have ever thought that would happen? And that is assuming mutantseabass doesn't select Tony Scheffler. :-b

He's in my all Lions plan! :-b

I never take Lions and have taken 2 back to back! The Mayans were right! :-b

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:02 pm

I don't know that there has ever been a time when two Lions were draftable within the first two rounds. A case could easily be made that you have gotten the best value in the draft. hmmm, Mayans eh?

Would say more but I am out partying with the NFL's new Fun Bunch, Aaron Berry, Leshoure, and Fairley. Hey Aaron, put the gun down and get your hand back on the wheel. Spark up another, Mikel. Nick, stop eating the Upholstery! Anyone have a name of a good bail bondsman?

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mutantseabass » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:08 pm

I was so close to taking Newton. Nice pick Cruzer. Newton showing up with the rookies for training camp has really impressed me. This kid is going to be special!

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Santacruzer » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:31 pm

mutantseabass wrote:I was so close to taking Newton. Nice pick Cruzer. Newton showing up with the rookies for training camp has really impressed me. This kid is going to be special!

I hope so. I don't believe he will get anywhere near his running TD total he had last year, but he showed that he is a lot more than just a running QB.
Santacruzer
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter

Postby moochman » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Santacruzer wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:I was so close to taking Newton. Nice pick Cruzer. Newton showing up with the rookies for training camp has really impressed me. This kid is going to be special!

I hope so. I don't believe he will get anywhere near his running TD total he had last year, but he showed that he is a lot more than just a running QB.

Yeah, I was teetering between Cam or Cruz. Nice pick Cruzer.
Going for big rebound with Nicks. Hoping he can get healthy and be an upper tier WR this season. doesn't seem to be as many WR choices in Giantasburg as in recent years.

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:52 pm

moochman wrote:
Santacruzer wrote:

Yeah, I was teetering between Cam or Cruz. Nice pick Cruzer.
Going for big rebound with Nicks. Hoping he can get healthy and be an upper tier WR this season. doesn't seem to be as many WR choices in Giantasburg as in recent years.

Yeah there is nothing like my entire list going right in the turn! Marshall, White, Cruz and Sproles! Rather funny!

Is it me or does the draft seem deeper this year then in others, or is the way people are drafting. Like two TEs and 5 QBs going in the first two. Either way I like it!

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby stomperrob » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Yikes - went for youth and upside with rookie Doug Martin over several proven vets still out there - I'm counting on Greg Schiano to make this work for me!
:-o
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

PreviousNext

Return to King of the Jungle League